Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: am_underworks2 - A (comp?) map of mine  (Read 67747 times)
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2011, 01:17:24 PM »

Well, time for the bump.

I have found an error with this map in DOM mode, the bots will never be able to get to one of the points, and I'm going to fix that. (Don't worry, there won't be any visual changes)

Anyway, I know that you've played this map, since it's included in 0.8.5. Any suggestions?

(I should have told lei to dismiss am_underworks1, because it's an inferior version of am_underworks2, but, well... :/)

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2011, 11:43:55 AM »

Ultimate am_underworks2. (?)

Tongue

- Lighting redone. This should get rid of the "whole white-lighted level" effect.
- Passage "Generator Room → Pillar area" was changed to "Generator Room → Sewers"
- Opened the power cell in the Generator Room. It now includes another passage (a tricky one) to the Sewers. This new passage has two alternatives to choose.
- Extended the catwalk in the sewers. It now goes all the way around the Generator Room, right until the dead end entrance.
- Added a big pillar in the Depot Area. Should serve as cover. Because this interrupted the trajectory between the jumppad and it's destination, said jumppad and destination were moved to near the boxes, near the big locked door.
- Previous deadends in the catwalk at the Depot Area were modified: the deadend near the exits to the Generator Room now has a launchpad to the other extreme.
- In the passage between the Depot Area and the Pillar Area, there's now a jumppad, which allows players to go from the bottom to the top.
- Minor overall changes.

Item placement was left untouched.

I'll upload the version when changes are finished.

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2016, 10:25:14 PM »

I'm continuing the development in this topic.

http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4812.0

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: