Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frag Per Minute ???  (Read 8026 times)
HalphaZ
THIS ONE POST HERE SHOULD DO IT.

Cakes 0

« on: June 12, 2007, 11:39:41 AM »

Hi all,

I'm a italian user and i like this game.
BUT:
At the end of a match, is it possibile to visualize the FRAG/MINUTE??? (in the final chart...)
In my opinion, it would be a good idea, because not everybody starts to play when the match begin, so the rapport frag per minute would be an indication of how fast is everyone in fragging... (I don't know english language very well... sorry...)

What about my idea?

bye bye
kick52

Cakes -1

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 09:47:08 AM »

yeah, nice idea, though i remember speaking about more detailed stats and lei said that it would require mod coding, which is what we cant do right now. (if i remember right)
raphael.badawi
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 12:26:49 AM »

I think it's important to remember this idea, to add it to the TODO list. Many players ask for such statistics...
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 01:09:30 PM »

There are always external mods that can be configured and installed to suit your needs. One of the mods that gives FPM (Frags Per Minute) is for instance Excessive Plus, but implementing more statistics directly linked within OA instead of using mods would be a great feature added.

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

CorteX
Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 02:00:50 AM »

Harr, just divide your score by your time Smiley No, seriously, in my opinion this is quite a good point - to have at least some basic options to see some statistics about your current game while playing. Personally I wouldnt use it though, less GUI is more comfortable to play I think, but having the option would rock.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: