Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: people who disconnect from games when ur winnin  (Read 25382 times)
Fragmonkey
Nub

Cakes 0

Fraggin' Monkeey

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2007, 04:36:35 AM »

I have not figured out how the handicap works, but there is something that is unbalancing the play.
There are many players, and I mean MANY, who does not understand the handicap system. Hell, I'm not even sure if I got it correct but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Here is what I have figured so far:

If you set your handicap to 95 (which many new players does) that means that you will do 5% less damage on your enemies, you will have a base health of 95 health points.
If you set your handicap to 50 that means that you will deal 50% less damage on your opponent, you will have a base health of 50 health points.
So, clarification...If you set handicap 5 you cannot kill someone with a machinegun Smiley
Hint: don't use handicap, not even experienced players do it so the effect of it gives nothing.

I Do Tongue
I have handicap of 80 punched
it makes the game more harder Cheesy
and stilll i own Tongue
and yes its very annoying that everyone leaves after 1 game of ownage punched
but that theire prob not mine

My Brain Is Green, My Eyes Are Pointing To A White Dot On Your Head Waiting To Send A Birthday Rifle With A Mauser K48 Rifle.
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 08:16:02 PM »

man yesterday i was on fighters&battlers server 4 other people connected and it was me onto 4 i was fraggin there sorry asses with a grenade launcher and......5 mins later 1 disconnected.......5 mins later 2 guy disconnected......4 mins later the other disconnected....THEN the other guy said "im gonna go now cause im getting beat" and he disconnected NOW THATS A PAIN IN THE ASS!

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: