Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone help me please!  (Read 11629 times)
The GoDMoDe
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« on: June 02, 2007, 01:43:50 PM »

Well I go into the server sections and i get the ip and the port.. well i open OA and i click multiplayer and click specify and put in the ip and then i put the correct port in.. when i click connect it just says awaiting challenges...1 <-- then the 1 keeps counting up and I never get into a game. Can someone please help me?
rancid punx
Half-Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 05:57:54 AM »

try posting this in some other sections too

the more the merrier! lol
kick52

Cakes -1

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 08:22:53 AM »

Well I go into the server sections and i get the ip and the port.. well i open OA and i click multiplayer and click specify and put in the ip and then i put the correct port in.. when i click connect it just says awaiting challenges...1 <-- then the 1 keeps counting up and I never get into a game. Can someone please help me?

its waiting for a server responce, maybe you have the wrong ip, or the server isnt working.
msp
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 04:43:55 AM »

try to ping/traceroute the ip adress and port, and check proxy settings. This is not necessarily a open-Arena related problem.
<< ME >>
i claim to be leilol and i think every forum is a public and free speech venue

Cakes -2

0Wn ME iF yOu Can!!!

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 12:43:58 PM »

Hey,
-thats because the server is off-line.
or
-u should verify your port #..

i guess thats all..

u can check if the server is working at http://dpmaster.deathmask.net/?game=openarena.

Grin

"uh.. FREE SPEECH?? does it make any sense to you??
Deleting posts and locking topics is just the same as banning"
kick52

Cakes -1

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 04:47:03 PM »

try posting this in some other sections too

the more the merrier that get kicked! lol

fixed.
Kojiro_S
Lesser Nub

Cakes 2

Har har har...

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 05:47:33 PM »

He was being sarcastic due to the fact that this topic was already posted in two forums Tongue

*ROOOAAAR*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: