Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New item icons  (Read 9607 times)
anyone
Half-Nub

Cakes 2

I may weep openly

« on: July 18, 2007, 12:36:23 PM »

I noticed that some item icons are 32x32 and blurry so I redone them. Hope you like 'em...

I'll wear my badge, a vinyl sticker with big block letters adherent to my chest, tells to all your friends: "I am a visitor here, I am not permanent"
(The postal service "district sleeps alone tonight")
Promoted Mapper of the Century by some CPMA mid/high experienced player (luvyoalot, man)
Linux
Nub

Cakes 0

Head Admin On European OA 0.7.0 (24/7) Server

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 03:00:36 PM »

Is very nice, i like it.

Thanks!

If you have problem with our server - fell free to mail me (sa-mp@szybki-serwer.pl)
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 05:44:25 AM »

I noticed that some item icons are 32x32 and blurry so I redone them. Hope you like 'em...
Very nice indeed, I love the flight and speed ones. The teleport was pure white (intentional?).

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

anyone
Half-Nub

Cakes 2

I may weep openly

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 06:58:52 AM »

The teleport was pure white (intentional?).
I have no idea, I just made it bigger using the same colors (there might have been a black stroke round, but I'm not sure)

I'll wear my badge, a vinyl sticker with big block letters adherent to my chest, tells to all your friends: "I am a visitor here, I am not permanent"
(The postal service "district sleeps alone tonight")
Promoted Mapper of the Century by some CPMA mid/high experienced player (luvyoalot, man)
dmn_clown
Posts a lot

Cakes 1

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 05:37:09 PM »

The teleport was pure white (intentional?).
I have no idea, I just made it bigger using the same colors (there might have been a black stroke round, but I'm not sure)

There wasn't, it was just an icon that matched the shape of the placeholder model, which makes the icon itself a placeholder.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: