Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to the Urban Terror server for 0.7 ?  (Read 27585 times)
Sausage
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

Ilaa

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2007, 08:58:49 AM »

Thanks theBeast, But i already found out. Cheesy

- Sausage
JohnBlaze
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2007, 12:51:02 PM »

Look, yes it has ffa, and about the warpy models it was a bad compile of the game code a patch was released like 2 days later  now  if u need to know sever cvars go to this website http://www.urbanterror.net/urt_manual/server.htm it has all the info u need for ur ut server and so on but iam interested in joining ur regular clan I can deffinitly pwn some nubs for you guys Tongue if u want if not no biggy but let me know man also i could help u out with the setup of this server

P.S That manual is for 3.0-3.7 so some of the newer cvars might not be compiled into ur version but do not fret all the cvars that r not there yet will only say 'unknown command' so no worries and remember this, and i quote a very old and great player "there is no bullshit in URT" Tongue
JohnBlaze
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2007, 01:01:58 PM »

Okay, heres my opinion.
No change to the Version of UT, this will make many people pissed off that they have to download all over again, and people with slow speeds will probably just turn around and say 'Fuck this.'

Also, for the tournament thing...  Does UT Have a FreeForAll Gamemode? Because then It'd be easier to have a tournament... you cant exactly say And the red team wins! that could be like, 7 people on Red team and 4 on blue, So you want it Free For All.

Also, Last night i noticed there were Three 'Scarab' Bots on, But they've only been on once...   How comes they were on last night?It'd be cooler if they're always on, and theyre slightly harder, because theyre pathetically easy at the moment..

Thanks.
Wrong ffa tournaments never work out in urt trust me on this guys, at the very least play ctf THE BEST MODE FOR URBAN TERROR HAS ALWAY BEEN TEAM SURVIVOR, most evened out spawns and also there is no random spawns like in free for all and it is ur team vs the other team urban terror IS A TEAM GAME do not ever forget that also u guys need to learn about this game i have played quite a bit over the last week and no one medic's me ffs U CAN HEAL UR TEAMMATES IN URBAN TERROR lets try it out ppl holy crap man iam getting tired of not getting meded up i always carry a medkit i can heal u and u can heal me u plz try it out just use ur bandage key while stand next to someone his health will be displayed in the lower right corner of the screen DUh 4vs7 just even up the teams which ever team is pwning gets one less player! sry but this post about free for all is very ignorant in the ways of URT it was made for team play in 1999 when it first came out and is still based soley on team play if u got new urban terror check out the serves if u join up on a free for all game  every player is a noob they can't bandage or even switch guns, plz step it up play team survivor test ur medal see were u stand against another player it is so fun
Sausage
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

Ilaa

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2007, 01:39:40 AM »

1, Wrong ffa tournaments never work out in ut

2, THE BEST MODE FOR URBAN TERROR HAS ALWAY BEEN TEAM SURVIVOR

3, U CAN HEAL UR TEAMMATES IN URBAN TERROR

4, sry but this post about free for all is very ignorant

5, every player is a noob they can't bandage or even switch guns.
1, Sorry, But that was what i thought may work.

2, Well, I havent had the oppertunity to play Team Survivor, Okay?

3, I know, but it's alot of Hassle when theyre obviously being shot, it just gives 'em a free kill if i were to go and run out there and help him, and if they arent being shot at, they can heal themselves.

4, I WAS NOT TRYING TO BE IGNORANT, In fact, I hadn't even played FFA, It Was just portraying my opinion to see what others thought, and by obvious standards, you thought that was a bad idea. Please, Just be more polite in life.

5, Now look who's being ignorant. Calling people noobs, and making them hate you, is not the way to go. We all gotta start somewhere, and even you were a noob once upon a time, So Stop being Such a hypocritical Fuckwit and let them learn the game.

Oh, and please use something like paragraphs or at least more punctuation, It was hard to read that block of letters...

- Sausage
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2007, 04:35:58 PM »

Oh, and please use something like paragraphs or at least more punctuation, It was hard to read that block of letters...
whatmadeyouthinkitwashardtoread?

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

Sausage
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

Ilaa

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 04:57:10 PM »

whatmadeyouthinkitwashardtoread?
LOL - Fine, I give up.

- Sausage
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: