Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PERFECT MEDAL  (Read 11417 times)
Fragmonkey
Nub

Cakes 0

Fraggin' Monkeey

« on: August 09, 2007, 09:17:42 AM »

Howdy
i made a Perfect button for if u kill all bots without dying punched
check it out

My Brain Is Green, My Eyes Are Pointing To A White Dot On Your Head Waiting To Send A Birthday Rifle With A Mauser K48 Rifle.
sago007
Posts a lot

Cakes 62

Open Arena Developer

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 04:18:48 AM »

That is one of the missing icons.

But I don't know how visible it will be on a black background

There are nothing offending in my posts.
anyone
Half-Nub

Cakes 2

I may weep openly

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 09:42:40 PM »

if u kill all bots without dying punched
No kidding ? So this IS why I never saw it ^^ (I should try harder, I'm really a bad player)

I'd like to make a few suggestions: maybe there's no need to have "perfect" wrote on the icon (so you have more free space to draw). You could also try to find a more symbolic icon, something you can really be proud to show to friends, claming loud that "you're a God-like to bots and they now fear your presence"... maybe some kind of divine representations (involving guns or war) or... a skull with a laurel crown, that sort of stuff ("Ho man! Look at that medal, this guy must be a real ice-cold killer; I'd rather not get in his way.")

I'll wear my badge, a vinyl sticker with big block letters adherent to my chest, tells to all your friends: "I am a visitor here, I am not permanent"
(The postal service "district sleeps alone tonight")
Promoted Mapper of the Century by some CPMA mid/high experienced player (luvyoalot, man)
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 10:38:35 PM »

You could also try to find a more symbolic icon, something you can really be proud to show to friends, claming loud that "you're a God-like to bots and they now fear your presence"... maybe some kind of divine representations (involving guns or war) or... a skull with a laurel crown, that sort of stuff ("Ho man! Look at that medal, this guy must be a real ice-cold killer; I'd rather not get in his way.")
Something that represents awesomeness, the ultimate being in the known universe, a true warrior of the righteous path. Something that will bring hardened gamers to their knees. Something that stands for power, courage and bravery. Something that everyone wants, admires, craves and dreams of: this

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

Sausage
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

Ilaa

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 06:33:13 AM »

I Can't seem to open the TGA in Adobe Fireworks,   never mind.
I took a shot at making my own Perfect medal.  Hope you all like it.

- Sausage
sago007
Posts a lot

Cakes 62

Open Arena Developer

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 06:38:44 AM »

Something that represents awesomeness, the ultimate being in the known universe, a true warrior of the righteous path. Something that will bring hardened gamers to their knees. Something that stands for power, courage and bravery. Something that everyone wants, admires, craves and dreams of

A picture of me?

There are nothing offending in my posts.
hyp3rfocus
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 07:00:11 AM »

:-)
Sausage
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

Ilaa

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 07:58:39 AM »

Something that represents awesomeness, the ultimate being in the known universe, a true warrior of the righteous path. Something that will bring hardened gamers to their knees. Something that stands for power, courage and bravery. Something that everyone wants, admires, craves and dreams of

A picture of me?

LOL,  You wish. Tongue

- Sausage
De@thByBl@st
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 08:51:34 PM »

OK, someone clue me in, I'm not find a medal_perfect in OA or Q3?

I did however spot some others in Q3 that I don't see in OA:

medal_frags
medal_victory

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: