Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry im a n00b to this game and i have a few questions...  (Read 5788 times)
Randomdog
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« on: March 02, 2007, 03:24:48 PM »

1. Can you change your character?
2. If so, how?
3. At the start of each match it tells me that some sound file cant be found did i get a bad installer?
4. I find the mouse draggy is this something i should sort out in the game or in windows options?
meshomorph
Nub

Cakes -1

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 03:46:12 PM »

hi randomdog,

to change your character, start from the main menu, click "setup", click "player" and you'll see a picture of your current player. if you move your mouse below this character a grey square will appear, click this and it will take you to a menu where you can choose a new character. the missing button has since been fixed and will be in place in the next release.

i don't know about the missing sound file, but it's probably nothing important.

there are some options relating to the mouse in the menu. from the main menu click "setup", then click "controls", you should now be looking at the "look" options. the first two "mouse speed" and "smooth mouse" are the ones you need to look at. firstly i'd make sure that "smooth mouse" is turned off and then i'd start experimenting with "mouse speed" and see if it improves how the mouse feels.

hope this helps.
Randomdog
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 03:53:42 PM »

thanks thats very helpfull
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: