Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rcon Abuses  (Read 36675 times)
swaggerall

Cakes -58

Mega|^AIM

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 06:23:20 PM »

yeah i knew i was unnbaned darkal   Evil Evil

and your stll leaving her with the rcon?

and when well the server be updated?

Mega Rules The World ! Mega Rules The World

Cakes 7

Is 7 up?

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2011, 06:57:46 AM »

So getting unbanned wasn't enough for you and it's about getting revenge after all, just like every poster in this topic already suspected. You've got a serious attitude problem, welcome on my shitlist.

I'm on the ten most wanted list, I've got it dead in the groove.
My face is on every wanted poster in town, for the way I move.
swaggerall

Cakes -58

Mega|^AIM

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2011, 08:07:36 PM »

So getting unbanned wasn't enough for you and it's about getting revenge after all, just like every poster in this topic already suspected. You've got a serious attitude problem, welcome on my shitlist.

dude i dont care about you  Huh Huh

you dont even know me to judge me if you spoke to me and played on the same server you would know me.

Everyone rides with A|I|M stop going by what you hear and figure out who i am first then make your judgement.

and if you dont wanna be cool the you riden against me and Mega's

good day to you  Shocked

Toxicity
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2011, 06:54:38 AM »

Woah I'm such famous  Smiley

I was playing OA since more as two years and in this two years I had never problems when I was server admin Wink But well ... you can have a sigh of relief, because I will not play OA anymore  Smiley

Good luck to all player I met there once ♥

The Rainbow Networks: We bring COLOR to your Gibs!: rn.cx o/

Cakes 7

Is 7 up?

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2011, 01:20:20 PM »

I know you don't care because you wouldn't abuse public forums to settle your private problems otherwise.  Do you even realize how rude and antisocial that is? That's all I care about by the way.

you dont even know me to judge me if you spoke to me and played on the same server you would know me.

I know you just as well as I would like by the complete absence of sportsmanship and moral stature you've displayed on this forum and I have no desire whatsoever to play games with you.

Everyone rides with A|I|M stop going by what you hear and figure out who i am first then make your judgement.

The only thing I ever heard about you is from your own ramblings on this forum: you're the kind of player which doesn't think twice about kicking other players but who gets his panties all in a wad like a little girl when he gets kicked himself, so you get into a fight with the admin who was foolish enough to kick your royal highness until you get banned, which only motivates you to start an even bigger row on an unrelated forum to get back at the admin who dared to get cross with you...

So now the whole OA-world can witness forever what a complete *sshat you made of yourself, and the really sad thing about it is that you're too self-centered and/or ignorant to even care.

Peter Silie

Cakes 2008

« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2011, 01:42:18 PM »

I will not play OA anymore

;(
Bane

Cakes 5

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2011, 04:40:42 PM »

Don’t really know you Toxcitiy but you seem like a nice person hope your not leaving because of this

Away take care.  Smiley
Toxicity
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2011, 09:54:21 AM »

Well .. I think it's better to leave, because it's no fun for me anymore. It's not the first time that people talk bad about me I guess .. But talking that bad about me on a puplic forum is really to much :/

I know that I'm not in this clan, but I got the rcon from a supeR. He know that I'm reliable (?) and friendly to other people. At least I played OA since so many years and I had on so many different servers rcon. Never happend there something bad and I never kicked or banned a player without a reason Wink

At least I don't get his problem, because he was able to join the server. But it seems really it's not enough for him *sigh*

Hm .. when someone is here playing also Q3 .. then we will see us at least there again Wink

Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2011, 01:34:50 AM »

Don't pay attention to that, as you've seen, nobody here considers him very seriously.
You might tell us your version of the story behind that kick/ban but I have to say I don't care that much, as I think it's not worth.

Have fun on Q3/Aftershock/OA/whatever you play on.

Todo: Walk the cat.
Toxicity
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2011, 09:42:59 AM »

Well, I can tell you my version. But I also don't care anymore about it, because I made nothing wrong Smiley

Peter Silie

Cakes 2008

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2011, 01:18:51 PM »

Leaving Denied! Wink
swaggerall

Cakes -58

Mega|^AIM

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2011, 08:57:09 PM »

Woah I'm such famous  Smiley

I was playing OA since more as two years and in this two years I had never problems when I was server admin Wink But well ... you can have a sigh of relief, because I will not play OA anymore  Smiley

Good luck to all player I met there once ♥

Please Go

swaggerall

Cakes -58

Mega|^AIM

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2011, 08:58:05 PM »

I know you don't care because you wouldn't abuse public forums to settle your private problems otherwise.  Do you even realize how rude and antisocial that is? That's all I care about by the way.

I know you just as well as I would like by the complete absence of sportsmanship and moral stature you've displayed on this forum and I have no desire whatsoever to play games with you.

The only thing I ever heard about you is from your own ramblings on this forum: you're the kind of player which doesn't think twice about kicking other players but who gets his panties all in a wad like a little girl when he gets kicked himself, so you get into a fight with the admin who was foolish enough to kick your royal highness until you get banned, which only motivates you to start an even bigger row on an unrelated forum to get back at the admin who dared to get cross with you...

So now the whole OA-world can witness forever what a complete *sshat you made of yourself, and the really sad thing about it is that you're too self-centered and/or ignorant to even care.

You Proved Nothing In What You Said Dude

I Didnt Need To Read It Because I Dont Care

swaggerall

Cakes -58

Mega|^AIM

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2011, 09:00:09 PM »

Well .. I think it's better to leave, because it's no fun for me anymore. It's not the first time that people talk bad about me I guess .. But talking that bad about me on a puplic forum is really to much :/

I know that I'm not in this clan, but I got the rcon from a supeR. He know that I'm reliable (?) and friendly to other people. At least I played OA since so many years and I had on so many different servers rcon. Never happend there something bad and I never kicked or banned a player without a reason Wink

At least I don't get his problem, because he was able to join the server. But it seems really it's not enough for him *sigh*

Hm .. when someone is here playing also Q3 .. then we will see us at least there again Wink

I thought u were finally leaving..

u banned me for nothing its over it was last month please go

swaggerall

Cakes -58

Mega|^AIM

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2011, 09:01:25 PM »

Can someone please lock or delete this now

thanks

Cakes 7

Is 7 up?

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 01:04:53 AM »

You Proved Nothing In What You Said Dude

I don't need to prove anything I wrote about you, you're demonstrating my point all by yourself.

I know you're only 16 (I'm 46 by the way) but you really should know by now you're playing on other people's servers so they or their representatives (like admins or mods) can kick and ban you as much as they like, just because it's their server or because they represent the server owners, while you are just a nonpaying guest with no legal or moral rights to play on their servers whatsoever. If that doesn't suit you you should go play on another server, or better still set up a server yourself where you can be the boss and kick others like there is no tomorrow.

So get your act together and stop your whining and your seriously annoying other people with your egocentric and totally misplaced teenage sense of justice before you come into conflict with real authority figures out there in the real world, because they won't just go away if you act like a little girl long enough.

(That's about all of my time you're worth spending, so goodbye now.)

Graion Dilach

Cakes 12

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 02:57:23 AM »

I don't see a proof of this "rcon abuse". I do see a topic and community abuse.

It's simple.

Dude, You're Just A Guest On Those Servers... Take Note That Servers Has Their Own Rules, Too. Even If You Ignore Them, They Are Still Exist And Apply To You As Well. Ignorantia Juris Non Excusat. If You Want To Rule On A Server And Do What You Want On Them, Start Your Own.

Also, Closing This Thread Is Opposed Against Speech Freedom. This Isn't Your Forum, Neither.

//How the heck could someone write sentences like this? This is not just stupid but hard as well. Proper capitalization is much better, now I see.

One shall remind what have he left behind... to actually realize that it's still cool.
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 11:25:01 AM »

Allow me.

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: