Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Connection Problem  (Read 4558 times)
Impulse
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: August 17, 2007, 11:23:50 AM »

Hi,

Before I describe the connection problem I've been having, I'd like to note that the same exact problem had occurred in Quake 3 Arena's Rocket Arena 3 mod in Windows XP. Since then, I've reinstalled Windows XP and set up a dual-boot with Ubuntu 7.04, from which I've been playing OA.

When I enter a server in multiplayer, I will get a permanent connection interruption approximately 30 seconds after my time hits 15. I can access the console to reconnect (it takes two reconnections to get back into the server), but this is obviously an inconvenience. Without fail, I will get this connection interruption at the exact same interval in any given server. I haven't noticed anything unusual about my ping prior to the inevitable connection interruption.

This seems like a really unusual problem, and I'd appreciate any advice I can get.
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 01:17:44 AM »

Hmmm.. well i got the same problem right now EXPECT mine happens straight away

well u could try exiting or turning things that are using the internet i did that but then it happened again

i reckin we should both deal with this problem

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: