Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Characters not loading in Single Player  (Read 5304 times)
benjamin222
THIS ONE POST HERE SHOULD DO IT.

Cakes 0

« on: January 22, 2008, 06:23:59 AM »

Hey, I've got the Windows version 0.71  .... anywhooo almost every character in the game isn't coming up in the single player. At the level screen you just see question marks above the characters names, and when I enter the level, none of the characters spawn except the non-question marked. I've already re-installed and it does nothing. The multiplayer works fine though. Any fixes?

Thanks!
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 04:11:20 AM »

Hey, I've got the Windows version 0.71  .... anywhooo almost every character in the game isn't coming up in the single player. At the level screen you just see question marks above the characters names, and when I enter the level, none of the characters spawn except the non-question marked. I've already re-installed and it does nothing. The multiplayer works fine though. Any fixes?

Thanks!
hmmmm..thats weird well im gonna ask something first are ur pak3 files in ur baseoa file? theres 2 of them pak2-players.pk3 and
pak2-players-mature.pk3? and there should be more if u have those pk3 files u should be alright OR they could be corrupt im not sure about that 1 tho.if they r not i could give u a copy of mine.

-RAAM'BO

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: