Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hak] PROGRESS!!!OMFG  (Read 11707 times)
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« on: May 28, 2011, 07:48:29 PM »

i've committed conchars, complete sans the accents. I forget, can qpakman handle png->lmp, or even png sequence->spr?

I've started work on the Paladin mesh (A MAN FOR ONCE!) he'll be strong babaric kind of guy. kind of conflicts with the paladin class but eh, what kind of paladin throws punches?!

The plan for Crusader's design is still the 'pretty hair knight boy in armor' cliche and Necro is still a robed faceless dude(ette) hexen mage throwback in plans. Crusader's hair will be recolorable and so will Necro's eyes.

The Succubus looks 'perfect' enough. She's had ENOUGH polishing by now so i'm calling her 'done'. Still uncommitted, she's like a vapour commit or something.

Hammer of Thyrion's standalone data support doesn't seem to work 'out of the box', so for now i'll just hack up the stock Hexen II source code to experiment changes. Maybe i'll throw in patches to them. *COUGH*ENGOO FEATURES IN HEXEN2*COUGH*

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
andrewj

Cakes 24

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 08:46:25 PM »

:-)

qpakman cannot convert conchars.lmp (it's on the TODO), only the normal kind of LMPs which are just the simple picture format (width, height, pixels).  Heh it's been so long that I've forgotten all the details about Hexen II stuff.

Creating SPR files is out of qpakman's scope.

I will try uhexen 1.5.0-rc2 here, I remember the guy adding support for standalone games -- again can't remember exactly where or what.
andrewj

Cakes 24

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 07:19:34 PM »

Yep, he removed the MOD_STANDALONE support from the main HoT code Sad, though the patch is still bundled with the source code.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: