Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.8.0 unreleased!  (Read 102080 times)
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2008, 11:54:12 PM »

Maybe you missed the last post Cheesy

heh,heh oops Smiley
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:56:42 PM by RAAM'BO » Logged

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
feLiZ_naVidAD
Half-Nub

Cakes -2

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 10:22:58 PM »

Why is he banned?
he is one of those emos deleting his accounts, maybe

I was banned recently too, just coz i used one of those mailinator mails or who knows what mail i did use... im in a lot of forums and all want you to register

Anyway, I had like 6 post and all were normal posts with no insults and stuff

I think the policy is to shoot with a pretty light trigger. And im not talking just about forum bans...

PS: I just spoke my mind. This does not mean i disagree with you fromhell in anyways, please, consider this when u read this

- (noise)
- who's there!
- hi! I...
- BANG!
- (bleeding)... I just wanted to...
- BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
- tell my wife i loveeee... PLAF (dead)
- (mumbling) I rule! hehehe

PS2: Do i think im funny? yes. Do I expect others to think im funny? NO!

Whatever i say in this post is true unless fromhell said otherway. In that case I disagree with what I just wrote. I meant to write what fromhell said.
-------
I also would like to add that im not a chick. I use this model coz i like the thong of the sorceress when i die (witch rarely happens) Smiley
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 10:54:24 PM »

Why is he banned?
he is one of those emos deleting his accounts, maybe

I was banned recently too, just coz i used one of those mailinator mails or who knows what mail i did use...
this is due to a certain troll abusing anonymous mail services.

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
kernel panic
Lesser Nub

Cakes 6

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 04:10:58 AM »

So what the hell is going on regarding the topic of this thread? Was the author of the original textures contacted or bullshit?
qubodup
Lesser Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 04:35:54 AM »

fromhell told me on irc that she does not want to talk about it and that there will be no statement, only 0.8.1

fromhell told me she did not recive any mail from cgtextures' admins. I am in doubt that they have her email address or that she contacted them first though.

feLiZ_naVidAD
Half-Nub

Cakes -2

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 07:29:15 AM »

this is due to a certain troll abusing anonymous mail services.

[OT]
And the obvious solution was to ban every1 related somehow with the troll abuse even when they weren't doing anything... you know mailinator have a thousand alternative domains that redirects to mailinator, don't you? and they change. plus there are like 10+ anonymous mail services. Plus its not that hard to get an an anonymous mail within seconds @gmail hotmail...

The only solution is to put a counter so you cannot post before 10 days once u register or sumthing like that...

Easy trigger... bad day at work i guess Sad

(My last statement about it, coz i don't want to be banned again nor to become a troll :S)
PS: And as I said before, I just spoke my mind. This does not mean i disagree with you fromhell in anyways, please, consider this when u read me
[/OT]

Whatever i say in this post is true unless fromhell said otherway. In that case I disagree with what I just wrote. I meant to write what fromhell said.
-------
I also would like to add that im not a chick. I use this model coz i like the thong of the sorceress when i die (witch rarely happens) Smiley
VictorDTarsus
Nub

Cakes 0

Killer Squirrels PWN n00bs!

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2008, 06:05:55 PM »

I have no problem waiting for 0.8.1 because I too have been biten by art thieves. Luckily in my case, my law suit was won in my favour a hell of a long time ago. I work on a novel little people know about and when my work was passed off as someone else's on NeoPets of all places, I kicked them in the teeth(metaphorically speaking of course). In the end it was a supposed friend who became a nobody in my books. I don't even talk to the little art thieving asshole anymore.

So, keep up the good work with OpenArena dude.

~V. Tarsus
kernel panic
Lesser Nub

Cakes 6

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2008, 04:45:12 AM »

I have no problem waiting for 0.8.1 because I too have been biten by art thieves [...]

You are giving for granted that what happened to you is what happened to Trak textures, i.e. that they were 'stealed'. You surely must have some new data to back up your conclusions, please update the rest of us about this, we'd like to hear...Oh, wait, you are just vomiting your crap over here, pointing your finger at people who you don't know for something you know less. Shoot first, ask later. Nice.
TRaK.
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2008, 05:22:49 AM »

If you need additional evidence, see here.

Getting permission to GPL cgtextures-derived stuff isn't particularly uncommon.
feLiZ_naVidAD
Half-Nub

Cakes -2

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2008, 08:06:55 AM »

I have no problem waiting for 0.8.1 because I too have been biten by art thieves [...]

You are giving for granted that what happened to you is what happened to Trak textures, i.e. that they were 'stealed'. You surely must have some new data to back up your conclusions, please update the rest of us about this, we'd like to hear...Oh, wait, you are just vomiting your crap over here, pointing your finger at people who you don't know for something you know less. Shoot first, ask later. Nice.

I coundn't agree more Sad

PD: burn him! hes a witch!! http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

-------
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2008, 09:28:40 AM »

This has turned too childish now.

fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2008, 08:55:54 AM »

Oh nice, qubodup sensationalized the story.

He no longer belongs here.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: