Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Openarena Rogue single player.  (Read 5586 times)
zuma
Lesser Nub

Cakes 5

« on: December 02, 2008, 04:08:30 AM »

I think rogue levels would be a success in openarena (like quake 1). Currently you cant really say- i completed OA single player- it hasnt really a map order- last map is FAN, wth? Remember the last level of quake3? I was losing 10:-14, it was THAT noticeable! And that bell at start of match, and the tier video only for Xaero. It made me remember. OA just fades. So i think the devs could make a single player campaign- players would get OA just to finish all missions, and maybe, if they liked it, they would stick with it further. (cause i know there are players who just get a game to add it to their finished list)
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 05:00:01 AM »

We are working on it. Grin
Of course, you can help. ^^

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
zuma
Lesser Nub

Cakes 5

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 05:28:21 AM »

You have the models- imagine what you can make. Mission in the jungle: kill poisonous spiders (Arachna), evil magic Sorceress and Liz. Mission in japanese school- fight the violent japanese school girl clan (Ayumi) and their theacher- Kyonshi. Rescue a prisoner from alien space ship- Skelebot and Smarine are your enemies =)

Smth along those lines, but less bullshit ^^.
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 05:42:49 AM »

Well, I invite you to take a look at what we're doing and leave your suggestions. ^^

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: