Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sound drop and skipped frames in 8.0.1  (Read 5205 times)
feLiZ_naVidAD
Half-Nub

Cakes -2

« on: December 02, 2008, 01:18:02 PM »

I don't know why but its been happening for 2 weeks already

suddenly sound drops and memory usage goes up to 250 Mb...

It happens in any map... randomly... when ive been playing for about 5 mins (always this time playing)

Tell me what do you need to discover whats the problem and ill post it

Whatever i say in this post is true unless fromhell said otherway. In that case I disagree with what I just wrote. I meant to write what fromhell said.
-------
I also would like to add that im not a chick. I use this model coz i like the thong of the sorceress when i die (witch rarely happens) Smiley
fufinha
stop making alt accounts and self-termination

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 03:04:31 PM »

This happens to me too. Have no idea whats causing it. Sad

Even though it only happens every now and then people have started calling me a lagger, yet they shoot me and get a point when it happens Cheesy
feLiZ_naVidAD
Half-Nub

Cakes -2

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 10:37:39 AM »

I found out the problem...!!!

Well not that much, but at least how to solve it and how to reproduce the error

It never happened to me until I did "alt + enter" to window the game, and then "shift + esc" to free the mouse pointer from the game... AFTER that, it happens every time you play the game (even if you don't use alt + enter anymore)

To FIX the problem you can erase your .cfg and let oa to generate a new one... I guess its some variable that oa adds after you do alt + enter and shift + esc"

Ill run "diff" later to see if I can find out what variable is messing the game. Im tired now Smiley

(I use ubuntu btw)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 10:39:21 AM by feLiZ_naVidAD » Logged

Whatever i say in this post is true unless fromhell said otherway. In that case I disagree with what I just wrote. I meant to write what fromhell said.
-------
I also would like to add that im not a chick. I use this model coz i like the thong of the sorceress when i die (witch rarely happens) Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: