Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bots  (Read 8502 times)
lenswipe
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« on: July 02, 2009, 10:09:01 AM »

Hi there

just started an open arena server and i was wondering what the command is to add a bot to a specific team, for example to add a bot to the red team or the blue team rather than the bots just joining teams at random

cheers

-Robert
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 10:34:36 AM »

Hi there

just started an open arena server and i was wondering what the command is to add a bot to a specific team, for example to add a bot to the red team or the blue team rather than the bots just joining teams at random

They don't join random : if u set bot_minplayers 2 in your config and no human player is playing , there will be 2 bot per team ... if a human joins the game and picks a team , one bot in that team will be kicked . If a second human player will join the same team , the second bot will be kicked too. If u add a bot to the team with 2 human players via the /addbot command , the bot will be kicked unless u will increase bot_minplayers.
lenswipe
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 10:44:59 AM »

how do i add  bots to a team?

/addbot blue

?
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 10:56:38 AM »

how do i add  bots to a team?

/addbot blue

?

The correct syntax is :

Code:
/addbot <name_of_the_bot> <skill> <red|blue>

where name_of_the_bot is self explained and skill is a number between 1 and 5 that will set the bot difficulty level ( 5 -> nightmare bots , the hardest level )
RMF

Cakes 12

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 03:25:46 PM »

It is:
/addbot <name_of_the_bot> <skill> <red|blue> <lag> <nickname>
jaypur
Half-Nub

Cakes 4

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 08:20:55 PM »

man, you can set the number of bots at the server.cfg , and when real ppl enter, they are kicked... got it?

run, jump and don't forget, SHOOT!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: