Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenArena mapshots pack for Qtracker  (Read 5704 times)
Half-Nub

Cakes 10

Also known as Dots & cookies

« on: March 16, 2010, 04:47:04 PM »

I recently started using Qtracker for openarena and other games i play since it was convenient for me. But i noticed there weren't any level shots. I searched the Qtracker forums and were none. So i made one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j3gzgtfmnn1

It's a Qtracker auto install file(.qtmp) so it shouldn't be a problem installing.

This is the first version but i plan on doing more. It contains all level shots from version 0.8.1 and 0.8.5.
All tga's were converted to jpg's.

What i plan on doing for the next release.
 -resize all the jpg's
     The Qtracker forums recommend 160x120. Any size recommendations?
-Supports multiple level shots.
      While 3/4 done i noticed it supports multiple level shots. So i may add multiple level shots per map.
-Add custom maps level shots.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 05:36:31 PM by ... » Logged
Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 07:42:20 PM »

Nice initiative, I'm not running Windows but maybe I should promote qtracker a bit more often (presents itself as something for which you have to pay but is free finally). Hosted your file here, I'll try to keep it up to date.
We may also contact qtracker author so that he lists these maps screenshots on his website (he does so for other games).

Todo: Walk the cat.
Half-Nub

Cakes 10

Also known as Dots & cookies

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 09:39:44 PM »

Nice initiative, I'm not running Windows but maybe I should promote qtracker a bit more often (presents itself as something for which you have to pay but is free finally). Hosted your file here, I'll try to keep it up to date.
We may also contact qtracker author so that he lists these maps screenshots on his website (he does so for other games).

Thanks for hosting the file. Smiley As for contacting the Qtracker author. I plan on doing that within the few days. After i get the jpg's re sized.  I have posted the mapshots pack on the Qtracker forums aswell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: