Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have I only seen Kamakazi on one map?  (Read 5650 times)
Epicness48
Nub

Cakes 1

« on: May 29, 2011, 07:53:02 PM »

It's the one with the nail guns and proxy mines and all that other big stuff.  I think it's Hydronex.

Why is Kamakazi only on that one map?  It would be a rather fun contribution to something like oa ctf4ish or pul1ctf.  Just my own personal opinion.

In-game, I'm WeepingAngel.
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 08:56:28 PM »

It's in oa_ctf4ish as well, IICR. People spotted it in 0.8.5. There's also an Invulnerability force field holdable, but isn't modelled.

In the SVN, (what will be available in the next big version of OA) there're several maps which include it.

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
Epicness48
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »

It's in oa_ctf4ish as well, IICR. People spotted it in 0.8.5. There's also an Invulnerability force field holdable, but isn't modelled.

In the SVN, (what will be available in the next big version of OA) there're several maps which include it.

Can't wait for that next version!

WTF it's in ctf4ish?  I've never seen it there.  Well, that would be rather fun to use...

In-game, I'm WeepingAngel.
BlankBruno
Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 06:59:24 AM »

Yes, it is available on some servers (only one I've seen so far) in OA_CTF4ISH--it spawns at intervals on alternating ends of the center platform.  I've also seen kamikaze in OA_BASES3 on the same server, IIRC.  It's out there, just not in too many places.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: