Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FlagRaiders 2.0 MOD released!  (Read 4557 times)
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« on: June 24, 2012, 04:35:43 AM »

Hi all!

I'm happy to inform you that FlagRaiders 2.0 mod has been finally released, after something like ten years. Grin

FlagRaiders web site: http://digilander.libero.it/flagraiders or http://digilander.iol.it/flagraiders

It is a mod designed for Quake 3 Arena, but it works with OpenArena, too (at the moment, it needs to use a texture compatibility pack for OA, that you can download from there if needed).

It is mainly a singleplayer mod, but it can be played in multiplayer, too.

It may somehow resemble the much more famous "Defrag" mod... but anyway its goal was not to be "Defrag clone", but simply to be Akom's mod (Akom74 is the project leader and map creator, while I'm one of the testers).

You have to take the flag and deal with traps and obstacles in general to carry it safe at home.

We are also searching for someone capable of recording good "demos" about them, to later publish them as additional download.

PS: it is advisable to read the "readme" file.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 04:48:36 AM by Gig » Logged

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 09:56:15 AM »

I also created a page about it in the wiki:
(DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/ModCompat/FlagRaiders

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: