Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weapon Damage Settings  (Read 7267 times)
nba.richforever
« on: November 05, 2012, 06:32:07 PM »

does anyone know how to change the damage of each weapon?

indivdual settings for each weapon.

i plan to run a server i want to change some things
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 02:22:42 AM »

I don't know if there are some DO NOT LINK[/b]) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Mod]mods that allow that...

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
nba.richforever
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 07:55:02 AM »

theres alot of servers that allow it that are regular baseoa
grey matter

Cakes 8

>9k

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 02:46:26 PM »

If the serverside mods are decent, they can be configured to look and feel exactly like baseq3/baseoa. This does not mean there's not mod involved, it just doesn't show.

This space is for rent.
nba.richforever
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 07:38:02 AM »

grey matter your right because i have created servers with mods under the name baseoa and could have gone unnoticed that there was a mod present

but im pretty sure this can be done without a mod though
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 08:30:25 AM »

grey matter your right because i have created servers with mods under the name baseoa and could have gone unnoticed that there was a mod present
Be sure you know what you are doing when messing with baseoa... if clients would download some kinds of stuff, they may get problems.
(DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Faq#Yesterday_everything_worked_correctly.2C_but_today_I_experience_strange_problems

I don't know how to use serverside mods, I cannot help there.

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 05:21:36 AM »

The new version of the DO NOT LINK[/b]) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Mods/Calypso]Calypso mod seems to include what you are searching for.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: