Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 5982 times)
kernel panic
Lesser Nub

Cakes 6

« on: June 25, 2013, 04:59:52 PM »

Hey

Pretty randomly I stumbled upon my old OA files, now living on an sad, unused hard drive that once used to be part of a laptop. I downloaded the latest OA version, fired it up for a while and remembered the countless hours I played the game, the crazy never-ending carnage, nicknames I thought were completely erased from my memory, maps I spent weeks on, adventures in level design, great forum rants, people I met...

It left me with an unpleasant feeling knowing it's all in the past never to come back, but I want to say thank you to everyone involved for having done this.

Really.
PopeJo
Lesser Nub

Cakes 12

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 12:01:42 AM »

Hey

Pretty randomly I stumbled upon my old OA files, now living on an sad, unused hard drive that once used to be part of a laptop. I downloaded the latest OA version, fired it up for a while and remembered the countless hours I played the game, the crazy never-ending carnage, nicknames I thought were completely erased from my memory, maps I spent weeks on, adventures in level design, great forum rants, people I met...

It left me with an unpleasant feeling knowing it's all in the past never to come back, but I want to say thank you to everyone involved for having done this.

Really.

ha! Its far from over. once, when you are 70, retired, having lived a rich life and sit cuddeld in your kashmir blanket in your mansion, you will fire up open-arena again, and we'll still be there for you to frag you and being fragged  Grin

good times kernel!
see you around  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: