Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fromhell  (Read 10412 times)
Homme_de_noiR
Nub

Cakes -13

« on: July 03, 2015, 02:34:38 PM »

i want to date fromhell, but seriously, what could we do to help? as a nobody, i wouldn't recommend this game to anyone, since people i know don't often play quality games, they are more fanatic about the feces coming out of a blizzard of some sort. i do not like this shit. i love oa, yeaahhhhhhh. woohoo. i really don't know what i'm doing right now, but i can be a cheerleader, and my girlfriend too, we both have magnificent behinds, we should bring in some money well enough to buy a nvidia tesla if you need image proccessing capabilities

{

{
      {
       if  i ruled the world
         else: inject me with modeling fever
       end

don't forget the curly braces
                  }
         }
}
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:38:37 PM by Homme_de_noiR » Logged
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 05:53:55 AM »

I didn't get some parts of your post.

Does it mean "how can I help OA"?

Considering this is the forum section about modeling, are you proposing yourself to create some models?

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Homme_de_noiR
Nub

Cakes -13

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 03:20:35 PM »

Hello you! i want to help by making models, also i would love a chance to see if there is an actuals list of object still needed. Also, i would love to see fromhell irl, i mean if a woman made this, surely she'd understand i must make her my queen. like, yeah.
Homme_de_noiR
Nub

Cakes -13

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 03:22:50 PM »

seriously, i am nobody right now, just learning to model, initially to design objects for modelling desktop widgets that look more basic, but i would love to contribute, thanks for reading, i probably won't read this 'til after my birthday, so, i will be back. later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: