Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some resizing yet preserving quality texture editor  (Read 10290 times)
Suicizer

Cakes 2

« on: July 08, 2015, 05:32:23 AM »

Some months ago at a topic, there was a link to a texture editor which was able to increase the amount if pixels of a texture, but preserve the sharpness of the particular texture.
Could anyone please tell me (at least) the name of the editor? Preferably the link to the particular texture editor or to the post on the OA forum.
I couldn't find the post anymore, neither a topic corresponding with it, neither a program which looked like it on github (or even sourceforge).
Thanks in advance!

I'm good at everything but can't do anything...
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 08:56:27 AM »

Do you remember if that was some program expressly designed to enlarge images (like BenVista Photozoom, which is very good at it, but unfortunately isn't free), or a complete image editor (like GIMP or Photoshop) which did have a good "resampling" algorythm?

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Suicizer

Cakes 2

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 11:58:56 AM »

Do you remember if that was some program expressly designed to enlarge images (like BenVista Photozoom, which is very good at it, but unfortunately isn't free), or a complete image editor (like GIMP or Photoshop) which did have a good "resampling" algorythm?

I think it was a plugin for GIMP, but not sure though.
It wasn't having a lot of functions as described.

Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 06:44:04 AM »

Hello Suicizer.

Maybe is this the program you looking for ?
http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=5134.0

Smiley

...sorry for my English, i'm Italian... Tongue

Suicizer

Cakes 2

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 09:03:26 AM »

Hello Suicizer.

Maybe is this the program you looking for ?
http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=5134.0

Smiley

YES

Thanks a lot!

Now I understand why I couldn't find it with such name and the particular place of the post =S.

Akom74

Cakes 9

Q3A/OA Mapper

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 09:45:34 AM »

...sorry for my English, i'm Italian... Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: