Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "News: Future of OA" inaccessible  (Read 10652 times)
carado
Ok i've posted twice!

Cakes 0

« on: February 14, 2016, 08:22:56 AM »

Greetings !

I’ve been checking the forum every now and then to see if the OA3 board became public, because I’m very curious about where it’s going, but I’m not fullfilling whatever mysterious criteria is required to go there. Which is fine, I guess; keep your development and in-progress stuff private if you want.

However, I’m suspecting that the "News: Future of OA" link at the top of the forum goes to that board, because I can’t get to it. Seeing how it seems to be addressed to the public in general, would it be possible to get a copy of that post in the public forums, or at least a summary of what’s going on ?

If that link is old and I just never noticed it, sorry, feel free to get rid of this topic.
Whatever the case, thanks for reading.
DILZNIK
Half-Nub

Cakes 3

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 12:13:00 PM »

Theres a certain number of posts you probably should have to access the page. Perhaps theres even a time length on the account itself.

Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 01:47:19 AM »

I can only confirm at the moment the "Future of OA" news link brings to the "OA3" section of the forums (not to a certain topic, but to the whole sub-section), which is currently hidden and with restricted access. I don't know the reason of a "news" which links something inaccessible to most people. I don't know which are the requirements to get access to that section.

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: