Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: On aimbot  (Read 12322 times)
cheb
Lesser Nub

Cakes 3

« on: December 31, 2016, 05:07:45 PM »

So, today was the first time in my life I met a guy using an aimbot  Angry
It was on a DM (which I play but rarely, 95% of my life is CTF)

Lo and behold, it felt exactly as I described Ranma's feelings in my old abandoned fanfic where he fought Koan: someone with haxx powers but slow-witted and having no idea how to fight. grouch (please note that both of them were manga versions, so she was freakishly powerful)

I enjoyed crushing him  Evil
Well, not exactly crushing as he was prone to sitting in some corner with a railgun (the gray-suited Tony skin is a great camouflage, btw) but... You know, sitting. Still like a sitting duck. So, on average I won 30/20. On a map with a *very* good sniper position I simply cheated by avoiding him altogether and farming bots. When more people entered the server, he was more or less swept by the tide as he had no idea how to evade.

What's interesting, his aimbot was working on projectile weapons as well. Undecided

Imma lazy dreamer. I achieved nothing.
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 10:10:14 AM »

Well, there's a reason why that skin is going to be gone.

That's also a reason of why strong sniper positions should be counterbalanced with protected paths or counterpositions, map-design wise. I really wish someone told me that a lot of time ago.

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: