Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help: Error's with GTKRadiant + Vista  (Read 6203 times)
Sausage
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

Ilaa

« on: August 17, 2007, 10:20:24 AM »

Well, Just got my new laptop:D, but I cant get GTKRadiant Working at all. I have version 1.5.0 and the program loads up until the main window is open (Where you have the Perspective, Textures, and 3D View.) but it seems as though it fails to load the top-bar where 'File' and 'Edit' and whatnot won't display. and it also instantly appears to have 'Frozen' saying thats it's not responding.

On the Site (http://www.qeradiant.com) i read the special note for vista users, and i did as it says. (Edit the file to change the 'Theme' to "Raleigh") But to my dissapointment this solved no problems.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 02:38:26 PM by Sausage » Logged

- Sausage
tisnix
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 03:12:07 PM »

i had much problems running max with the vista aeroh stuff, maybe you should turn that one of?
Sausage
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

Ilaa

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 06:55:49 AM »

I have done, and it failed. I also tried turning off desktop styling, and running in XP compatability mode, In fact, i tried it in ALL of the compatibility modes.
Iv'e probably tried it with all the options i could have, in all different combinations, there's no way i can find out how to do it.

So, tommorrow i am setting up my laptop so i can dual-boot with Vista and XP. Cheesy

Thanks anyways tisnix.Smiley

- Sausage
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: