Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: textures and shaders not showin  (Read 5687 times)
tisnix
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: August 22, 2007, 03:10:23 PM »

i know, this is a prob a dumb question...

i reinstalled oa an gtkr 1.5. Everything works fine, except for gtkr not finding the shaders and textures.
At first gtkr showed the included shaders without any problem. Now only used textures and shaders are showing in the texture window...

If a have a texture white.jpg on a model, it shows in the browser, So i guess my paths are configured as they should, otherwise it would say shader missing...when it is not on a model, i can't find a way to make it appear in the texture browser. No items from the shaderlist are showing either... it has nothing to do with the two menus in the texture browser...
Instead of openarena i am usin an marena folder, with a mod.

argh, it worked wel at the beginning...
anyone
Half-Nub

Cakes 2

I may weep openly

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 09:43:06 PM »

I'm not sure about the problem, but have you checked the content of shaderlist.txt in the scripts directory? (all the .shader files are supposed to be listed in there --without the .shader--)

(Maybe GTKRadiant is still searching for that baseQ3 directory, you can both try to check all configuration file or make a new directory called with baseQ3 and put all your needed resources there... but that's inconvenient)

I'll wear my badge, a vinyl sticker with big block letters adherent to my chest, tells to all your friends: "I am a visitor here, I am not permanent"
(The postal service "district sleeps alone tonight")
Promoted Mapper of the Century by some CPMA mid/high experienced player (luvyoalot, man)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: