Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: something wrong  (Read 6823 times)
FSXKING101
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: August 23, 2007, 10:09:30 AM »

my friend got open arena and every room i can go in he cant it says something is not read or something. there is like one room he can go into but i cant get in that room whats up with that

w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 10:17:14 AM »

my friend got open arena and every room i can go in he cant it says something is not read or something. there is like one room he can go into but i cant get in that room whats up with that
Use a key?
Seriously though, could you please provide some more information about this? Otherwise we wouldn't be able to help you with your problem.

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

ALucas
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 05:54:47 PM »

If I understand your question correctly, it sounds like your friend is using an older openarena version. You should ask him to upgrade.
Euwe
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 02:39:38 AM »

Maybe your friend stood in the doorway, blocking you. lol..
Can you connect to a server running another version then btw?
Gerbil

Cakes -2

not so strong

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 09:55:06 PM »

i think thats happened to me before... if you have two or more ppl using the same internet thing, then sometimes one person will kick the other out when joining, then the one that gets kicked out cant even see the server for a while. sorta random, sometimes both can join, sometimes only one. so you can only have one person on one server at one time. the servers IP adress is not the problem, dont know what is though.

Quote from: sploosh
there once was an animal called gerbil
he dreamed he was eating his turtle
he awoke with a frieght
in the middle of the night
to find out that he was a squirtle
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: