Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join [SS] CLan!! Here the info.. JOIN JOIN JOIN (CTF CLAN)  (Read 16561 times)
[SS]Eugenia
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: January 14, 2008, 08:04:32 AM »

Well, im the leader of SS clan. So much people say "SS?? This is the NAZI simbol" but isnt true lol. Here i tell you all about SS clan:
*SS clan is capitalist, we like money
                       *SS clan hate vile's clan (because they hate us and they think 'we are perfect because we have a server'
                       *SS clan is JACK clan friend

Join SS clan isnt difficult, you only need put  [SS] and your username in the game, thats all!! Easy right?

SS is a CTF clan with 10 members
[SS]Foxo
[SS]Joshua
[SS]Eugenia
[SS]Ale
[SS]NAZI-Antivile
[SS]Kapitalist-Khairul
[SS]PinkMotherfuck
[SS]GoldenKnight
[SS]Red-command
[SS]Deposter

Remember if you want join our clan write in your username [SS] thats all
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 08:15:25 AM by [SS]Eugenia » Logged
[SS]Eugenia
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 09:24:57 AM »

Ah! if you want join you can tell me in this forum.. you choose!! We love red team
HITMAN

Cakes 6

The doctor is in the house!

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 01:30:25 PM »

Perhaps its not my place to say, but shouldnt you guys establish a standard to weed out weak players and recruit the strong players? Recruiting any and everyone make's your clan look desperate and less valuable. SS will never have the reputation of Brutal or Vile if you guys continue on this path. You guys are pretty popular but let it be about the skill level each member has instead of the amount of members. This is my just my two-cents worth.

h!+m@n * d/hit/p + kozak6 / CloudStrife - (Orochi + {C}easar) = a whole buncha screenames
[SS]Eugenia
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 02:30:07 PM »

We dont need have the reputation of vile, we are original, thats the point. (Sorry my english isnt good), but we hate vile because some members, tell us "Hahah you dont have server" and it isnt so.. how can i say.. intelligent, ok? And all vile members say "OOhhh you are great vileee" "How are you? yes your server is the best", in little words, they are vile's socksuckers, ok? And we are the... how can i say.. adversaries eheh. And look at this: Is funny play viles members vs viles? The appearence of other clans, make it fun,dont you think so? Well join SS thats the poin punched
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 06:15:06 AM »

Ah! if you want join you can tell me in this forum.. you choose!! We love red team
well.... i am looking for CTF clan anyway it wouldnt hasitate to ask if i can join?

-RAAM

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
[SS]Eugenia
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 07:07:52 AM »

hehe i dont speak good english, but if you want join SS you dont need ask.. just do it =) hehe example:
You enter Open Arena, and you write [SS] RAAM (example) and then you are SS. Dont need ask =)
[SS]Eugenia
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 07:15:54 AM »

Good news!! Now we got 11 members!!
[SS]Foxo
[SS]Joshua
[SS]Eugenia
[SS]Ale
[SS]NAZI-Antivile
[SS]Kapitalist-Khairul
[SS]PinkMotherfuck
[SS]GoldenKnight
[SS]Red-command
[SS]Deposter
[SS]I love Svenja
[SS]Eugenia
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 08:11:25 AM »

I like only one /V/ member sns
[SS]NAZI-Antivile
Nub

Cakes 0

I LIKE HITLER.

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 03:03:03 PM »

Hehehe me too!! hohoho (?) only sns and gerbll maybe is good too.. but the other are fucking vile sosksuckers.. punched
kit89

Cakes 6

Shoot him..

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 05:05:52 PM »

I'd like to just say that these forums are not for you to show your hatred for other clans.

If your recruiting fair enough.
If your looking for some sort of competition with other clans, cool.

But if all your going to do is state your hatred for X,Y or Z clan. Do it somewhere else.
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 05:09:47 PM »

hehe i dont speak good english, but if you want join SS you dont need ask.. just do it =) hehe example:
You enter Open Arena, and you write [SS] RAAM (example) and then you are SS. Dont need ask =)
lol thx Eugenia!

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
w1zrd

Cakes 2

Give to life what you expect back

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 05:32:18 PM »

I'd like to just say that these forums are not for you to show your hatred for other clans.

If your recruiting fair enough.
If your looking for some sort of competition with other clans, cool.

But if all your going to do is state your hatred for X,Y or Z clan. Do it somewhere else.
I would add using avatars that in most peoples opinion is strongly related to the extinction of several million people should be posted and shown somewhere else than here. After all, we do have young kids here even though the Swastika is a symbol of Hinduism beliefs, I very much doubt that is the reason why it's advertised here.

'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 05:41:58 PM »

Hey! Eugenia! do u have a server? if u do well i cant find it in Multiplayer?

[SS]RottenBananas
THIS ONE POST HERE SHOULD DO IT.

Cakes 0

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 06:16:09 PM »

I'm so in!!!
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 10:04:50 PM »

this is a big superstupid
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 10:06:43 PM by leilol » Logged

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: