Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GTKradiant Help  (Read 7073 times)
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« on: March 29, 2008, 06:59:23 AM »

hey all this is just a quick question ime gettin into some mapping and getting good at it theres one thing i dont no that my dumb brain should no already How Do I Brong The Textures Up? it says to press "T" but doesn't do anything

thx

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
rashdawg
Half-Nub

Cakes 5

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 03:37:28 PM »

Hey Raambo, it could be that it already came up, but is in minimized and should be to lower left of screen maybe.   

TheWorstOAPlayer aka RashDawg
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 06:10:56 PM »

Ok,i've stumbled across my problem (at least i think so) it says in the console that i "failed to load textures" for some uterlly conclied reason it reads: textures load failed: "textures/" hmmmmm....now what thx for the help rashdawg!

And in this moment Seconds stop and I burst with clarity, A wealth of love and hate gone blank For I finally remember my fucking name!! What do you want! i breathe wind, the clarity is gone, and my pulse is faint!
rashdawg
Half-Nub

Cakes 5

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 06:55:18 PM »

Ok Here let me get you a link to set up Radiant to use with Open Arena.  Then you will have the textures load up. 
http://furver.no-ip.org/rainbow/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=595&highlight=radiant
Just scroll down and start reading where it starts out
"You will notice that the program is working as it should (if everything went well during installation) but you only have the option to choose 'Quake 3 Arena / Team Arena' and this is not what we want right now."

P.S. If you are using vista like I am you will need to turn off user account control to be able to save the files after you edit them.

TheWorstOAPlayer aka RashDawg
TheMechanicalHand
Bigger member

Cakes -1

Birdo

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 07:39:02 PM »

Ok Here let me get you a link to set up Radiant to use with Open Arena.  Then you will have the textures load up. 
http://furver.no-ip.org/rainbow/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=595&highlight=radiant
Just scroll down and start reading where it starts out
"You will notice that the program is working as it should (if everything went well during installation) but you only have the option to choose 'Quake 3 Arena / Team Arena' and this is not what we want right now."

P.S. If you are using vista like I am you will need to turn off user account control to be able to save the files after you edit them.
thx!.....but still doesent work damn (damn u radient)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: