Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TheWanderer CTF - general discussion  (Read 5224 times)
TheWanderer
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: May 02, 2008, 11:23:44 AM »

Hello,
I hope some of you know my server, TheWanderer CTF. Recently it has been experiencing some technical difficulties, so I had to remove oa_ctf2 (one of my favourites ;( ) from the maplist. Anyway, I am asking those of you who have visited my server of some feedback.
If you feel I should add some more maps, remove existing ones or alter the configuration, this is the proper place for this. I would like to keep in touch with the players. Also, I'm going to explain a few things in this topic.
Q1: WTF do some players have pings below 100 ms and mine does suck at your server?
A: My machine is located in Warsaw (Poland) and using UPC as the internet service provider. Therefore, you will get the best pings when being physically close to my location.
Q2: Why don't you allow some more players to join? 10 is too little to have fun.
A: While I really want to, I am restricted by my network connection. The server is a part of home network, so I have to take personal needs of other users under consideration.
Feel free to ask about anything or share your opinion!
jessicaRA
Lesser Nub

Cakes 16

Wild pony spotted derping around oasago2.

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 02:48:51 PM »

I like how its one of the few servers with g_delaghitscan 1.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: