Poll
Question: Shall we leave the 2 bots residing the server as it is at the moment, or shall we remove them?
Leave 2 bots for waiting periods. - 2 (100%)
NO bots! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRLOGIC Pure Power #1 - Bots or not?  (Read 6341 times)
lightrush
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: July 02, 2008, 12:25:04 PM »

Hello!

I think we need some players' opinions on the topic since there are both positive and negative attitudes towards bots while the server has less than 2 players.

As of now AIRLOGIC Pure Power #1 has 2 bots residing while the server is empty and 1 bot gets the boot after 1 person joins. I.e. bot_minplayers is 2.

Do you think we should leave it at 2 or remove bots altogether?
HITMAN

Cakes 6

The doctor is in the house!

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 12:52:19 PM »

i think 2 is fine, or maybe 4. I don't think the bots are the problem. Its the amount of traffic a server gets on a daily basis.

If players play frequently on a server, they will play against the bots until more players join up. But if a server is usual empty, having no bots will only hurt your chances of getting a high volume of players. It will be seldomly used.

Having bots will only help and not hurt.

- the HIT
Bots for President!

h!+m@n * d/hit/p + kozak6 / CloudStrife - (Orochi + {C}easar) = a whole buncha screenames
lightrush
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 07:29:57 PM »

I am having exactly the same thoughts in mind and that's why the bots are still on. Smiley Yet I want to get some real opinions other than mine.
kr3am
Nub

Cakes 1

Kitty at work

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 07:41:14 PM »

i personally like three bots so as not to be one on one, four is too many.

~~((-_-))~~ Coz Its a bittersweet symphony ~~((-_-))~~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: