Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i compile but i only get and old version of my map  (Read 5573 times)
feLiZ_naVidAD
Half-Nub

Cakes -2

« on: April 14, 2009, 08:29:11 PM »

i compile but i only get and old version of my map...
I think i checked everything... i deleted everything... i checked all the paths...

when i compile i dont get the map im compiling but some old version... I thought i was going to figure out what were the problem but I just dont know :S
maybe it has something to do with the compiler...

this is the script i use:

Code:
#!/bin/bash

clear
echo NEW COMPILATION******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

echo ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

echo +++++++++++++++++++ Do meta compile       ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

echo ..

/home/kusanagi/netradiant/install/q3map2.x86 -meta -fs_basepath /home/kusanagi/Escritorio/juegos/openarena-0.8.1 /home/kusanagi/Escritorio/juegos/openarena-0.8.1/baseoa/maps/$1.map

echo +++++++++++++++++++ Do vis and light      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

echo ..

/home/kusanagi/netradiant/install/q3map2.x86 -vis -saveprt -fs_basepath /home/kusanagi/Escritorio/juegos/openarena-0.8.1 /home/kusanagi/Escritorio/juegos/openarena-0.8.1/baseoa/maps/$1.map

# mv /home/kusanagi/Escritorio/juegos/openarena-0.8.1/baseq3/maps/$1.bsp /home/kusanagi/Escritorio/juegos/openarena-0.8.1/baseoa/maps/$1.bsp

echo +++++++++++++++++++     create bot file   ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

echo ..

#wine /home/kusanagi/netradiant/bspc.exe -optimize -forcesidesvisible -bsp2aas /home/kusanagi/Escritorio/juegos/openarena-0.8.1/baseoa/maps/$1.bsp

echo +++++++++++++++++++     Open Arena shitz   +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

/home/kusanagi/Escritorio/juegos/openarena-0.8.1/openarena.i386 +set g_gametype 4 +set sv_pure 0 +devmap $1

ill keep trying to figure out whats wrong, but meanwhile... any idea?

Whatever i say in this post is true unless fromhell said otherway. In that case I disagree with what I just wrote. I meant to write what fromhell said.
-------
I also would like to add that im not a chick. I use this model coz i like the thong of the sorceress when i die (witch rarely happens) Smiley
feLiZ_naVidAD
Half-Nub

Cakes -2

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 08:36:32 PM »

ok, i erased the .map and the map still loads!! wtf!!!

i checked .openarena (witch is new coz i changed name to the old one) and the actual game folder (witch is also new coz i downloaded the game again and unziped

WTF!

Whatever i say in this post is true unless fromhell said otherway. In that case I disagree with what I just wrote. I meant to write what fromhell said.
-------
I also would like to add that im not a chick. I use this model coz i like the thong of the sorceress when i die (witch rarely happens) Smiley
feLiZ_naVidAD
Half-Nub

Cakes -2

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 08:49:47 PM »

ok, found the guilty... a map.pk3 i made in some point of the mapping who got to that unzipped version somehow...

sorry for this post... I was starting to think it has something to do with compiling coz some guy i met in a game said it could be it, and I was messing with the vbles to compile the map just this afternoon...

:S

-------
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: