Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Master server down?  (Read 6270 times)
CodeBreaker
Nub

Cakes 1

Can you break the code?

« on: August 12, 2009, 05:23:22 PM »

Hey guys, I'm CodeBreaker, and I'm new at the forums.  I seem to have trouble connecting to the master server both in OA as well as finding who's online at dpmaster.deathmask.net.  Here's what I found on the server site...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Server reply:
servers total, -1 servers responsive, 0 players

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admin/domains/deathmask.net/public_html/dpmaster/index.php on line 617

Warning: array_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in /home/admin/domains/deathmask.net/public_html/dpmaster/index.php on line 619
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has this happened to anyone else?  And does anyone know approximatly how long this problem may get rectefied?

EDIT: Nevermind, guys. Server's are back online.  Sorry to bother everyone...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 06:04:45 PM by CodeBreaker » Logged

Remember, only camp to snipe. NEVER to spawnkill.
RMF

Cakes 12

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 04:05:12 PM »

I noted it too, happy to see that the favorites don't depend on the master Cool (dont play much else than on my favs so i didnt care really)
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 10:41:58 PM »

It's up for me. It is not very responsive though

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 07:37:03 AM »

It happens sometimes ... both unresponsive with ingame browser, and by http, but it's not often.

Todo: Walk the cat.
HITMAN

Cakes 6

The doctor is in the house!

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 11:51:47 AM »

I thought it was just happening to me 'cuz i was using a new MOD (oax). I just ended up using a old config file i had backed up and the master list reappeared.

h!+m@n * d/hit/p + kozak6 / CloudStrife - (Orochi + {C}easar) = a whole buncha screenames
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: