Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: In Praise of Camping  (Read 42284 times)
ikao
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2010, 07:37:14 AM »

Camping deserves no praise. When I play CTF I always try to play for the fun of everyone involved.

Having to sneak to the platform to put a rocket up the annoying enemy camper's class *again and again* is far from my definition of fun.

Sometimes I crater or kill the enemy and myself while carrying the flag, having removed the whole enemy team and recovered the flag only to see how my teammates watch how the enemy flag gets recovered and our flag stolen again from the damn platform. Guess what? That's not fun either.

Even if you are having fun pointing and clicking like an office drone, what do you think would happen if I stashed ammo and waited for you to come like you do? TK should be enabled on all servers, at least that way we could take care of our teammates without having to kick anybody.

You are still better than the people leaving as soon as someone starts playing well, though.
MIOW
Lesser Nub

Cakes 5

I play to win.

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2010, 08:13:19 AM »

Friendly fire removes part of gameplay since you can boost your flag carrier with weapons.
ikao
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2010, 08:21:32 AM »

boost them with rockets ;p
MIOW
Lesser Nub

Cakes 5

I play to win.

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2010, 08:49:32 AM »

And you still will make damage. I don't see how can it be considered as workaround.

Better push out your "campers" from the platform.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: