Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.8.5: Error when picking up weapons in multiplayer  (Read 6136 times)
digitalhead
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: May 13, 2010, 01:36:24 PM »

Every time I pick up a weapon in multiplayer, it disconnects me from the server and comes up with an out of range error message (see attached screenshot). I am running it on Windows Vista for now. I haven't tried it in Ubuntu yet. I didn't see anything like this in the forums, but has anybody else seen or solved this?

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue.
sago007
Posts a lot

Cakes 62

Open Arena Developer

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 01:47:28 PM »

Looks like you have an incompatible cgame loaded.

Normally sv_pure will check that you have loaded a compatible cgame. The limit of 60 on the screenshot seems low for an OpenArena cgame.

Normally I would lookup what number 78 was but not right now.

There are nothing offending in my posts.
Falkland

Cakes 6

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 05:51:01 PM »

It looks like he's trying to join an unpure oa081 server.
digitalhead
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 06:19:57 PM »

This happened on multiple servers and with different basic weapons like the shotgun and lightning gun. All of the servers were Free For All and I was concentrating on ones with ping times of less than 150.

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue.
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 12:47:39 AM »

Console log says something more?

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: