Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OACL2010 Servers Config and Tools Public release  (Read 4695 times)
GrosBedo

Cakes 20

« on: August 24, 2010, 08:31:57 AM »

The OpenArena Clan League 2010 finally released their full config and tools, as opensource under LGPL v3 !

The full config is made on a modular approach, with some core files that can be called by some minimal config files, which contain only the very necessary cvars (about 20).

Provided are several tools and mods such as a GTV for OA, CPMA without map check, a QVM disassembler, a match calendar, a file uploader, an automatic maintenance script for your servers (oamps), etc...

Everything is commented as much as possible : configs and scripts have comments, and readme and troubleshoot faqs are supplied.

You can find the full post here :
http://oa-cl.ucoz.org/forum/75-503-1

Note : there is an Open Arena Server Admin Power Pack which contain most of these tools already packaged.
pulchr

Cakes 34

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 01:51:20 PM »

much here that i don't know what it is - but gtv is pure awesome!

i hope this will be available in tournaments and stuff so we can watch and comment Cheesy
GrosBedo

Cakes 20

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 01:36:37 PM »

much here that i don't know what it is - but gtv is pure awesome!

i hope this will be available in tournaments and stuff so we can watch and comment Cheesy

Already available for OACL2010, look in the list of servers, you will see 2 GTV servers (one with multiview, the other with an innovative TV mode).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: