Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another mod that works: The Dark Conjunction  (Read 8814 times)
Lockgar
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: January 24, 2007, 01:10:50 AM »

I'm not sure where i would post this. Since it would help of development in some aspect...

Here is a mod for quake 3, AN SINGLE PLAYER MOD "gasp" that worked fine with an earlier version of open arena. "the one that was release on 6-6-2006, nice release date".

http://tdc.planetquake.gamespy.com/

The mod itself made a full working demo, complete with working NPCs "the NPCs where not the smartest, but they where rather good for something made from scratch for free" and multiple map. It even had a story Smiley.

They guy even release the code for the mod for anyone else who wanted to try. Which would be nice.
pio
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 02:10:51 PM »

Yeah I tried this, had some bugs in, was alright nice animation but dull nothiing really happend, perfer Oa, there arent any decent single player mods that ive found. I wouldnt recomment this mod but thats just one man opinion. Wink

Im still into Urban terror mod and cant wait till it becomes a stanalone so everyone can play Wink

You are all indviduals
reel004
THIS ONE POST HERE SHOULD DO IT.

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 10:47:21 PM »

Hey pio--

Is there a date for when Urban Terror will become a standalone?  Also-- any idea if there's an OpenArena that's been compiled and ready for play on OS X?

Thanks!
Blaenk
more like blank dumb
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 12:08:17 AM »

Yeah there is are binaries for OS X, just don't know where haha. If no one tells you here, make a separate thread.
fromhell
Administrator
GET A LIFE!

Cakes 35

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 12:29:37 AM »

Well it should be available in the front page of the site, or at least in the news section.

asking when OA3 will be done won't get OA3 done.
Progress of OA3 currently occurs behind closed doors alone

I do not provide technical support either.

new code development on github
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: