Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beer Garden Player Rankings  (Read 38171 times)
Blaenk
more like blank dumb
Lesser Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 05:41:50 PM »

There are probably licensing issues...
Redshirt
Darwin Award: Posting warez on Free Software forums while also running a certain very license-and-copyright infringing "GPL" game.
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 05:47:49 PM »

There are probably licensing issues...

Most certainly licensing issues.

Logan

Cakes 2

I'm one of those Canadians you've heard about

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 11:01:55 PM »

i like these new maps. any chance that these maps can make it into the next release, or are they gonna be only in the beer garden server?

Yea, I've been wondering that myself. I wonder if the new release will only have maps made by contributors specifically for OpenArena, or if they'll be some new maps from the past in there as well such as the BeerGarden's new maps.

*Logan*

Let Me Kill You In Open Arena--> Digichalk 0.8.5
Let Me Kill You In Quake Live--> Logan26
Malikith
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2007, 02:47:00 AM »

Yeah i'm working on a map currently, I'll bring out more info on that later on. The stats are nice on your server by the way Redshirt, great server, lots of fun playing there. I ran into a guy on there last night though when there weren't many people on who kept telling me to f off haha. He left though after I killed him enough hehe. I think you've ran into me before though about a week ago, I think I complimented you about your server then too and now finally signing up for the forums and hoping to contribute a bit to this awesome project if I can. If not I'll at least get some nice frag videos out there for people to watch to bring in some new faces.

Support Open Source Software!

-- Catch me on IRC at the Open Arena channel, its at irc.anynet.org at #openarena --

-- If you need to contact me for whatever reason, my messenger info is all next to my avatar, go ahead and add me up. --

-- Running Fedora Core 6 X86_64 --
Logan

Cakes 2

I'm one of those Canadians you've heard about

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2007, 07:12:47 PM »

Nice to hear your working on some maps. New maps rock. Ya, people can be a little mouthy on there sometimes, especially myself. :p Expect to be called a "whore" once or twice if you get some frags off me. Cheesy

*Logan*

Let Me Kill You In Open Arena--> Digichalk 0.8.5
Let Me Kill You In Quake Live--> Logan26
Slappy
THIS ONE POST HERE SHOULD DO IT.

Cakes 0

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 07:25:20 AM »

I just wanted to comment and say that you have a great server, Red.
Redshirt
Darwin Award: Posting warez on Free Software forums while also running a certain very license-and-copyright infringing "GPL" game.
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2007, 11:01:47 PM »

Thanks.. too bad I havent been around much to play Sad

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: