Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i start the Defrag Trickjumping Server! :D  (Read 6558 times)
matija123
Half-Nub

Cakes 1

« on: July 23, 2013, 09:29:54 AM »

Hello guys, i am interested how can i start my own server... i need to make scripts! HELP  Rest In PEACE!  Smiley

P.S I have WinXP.

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
― Mark Twain
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 09:51:47 AM »

I'm not really a lot inside Defrag... Waiting for better answers, I can give you links to some pages you may find useful to start your own server running a mod.

(DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Manual/Multiplayer
(DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Servers
(DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/Manual/Using_Mods
(DO NOT LINK) h t t p s : / / openarena . wikia . com/wiki/ModCompat/Defrag

Or you may also try asking in a Defrag-specific community: http://www.q3df.org/

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
matija123
Half-Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 09:55:30 AM »

Well i made a server, and i saved it.. it started but it just dont want to be on OpenArena Servers List! Cheesy

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
― Mark Twain
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 10:22:52 AM »

Well i made a server, and i saved it.. it started but it just dont want to be on OpenArena Servers List! Cheesy
Are you sure you used "dedicated 2" mode, right?

Server not being shown in server list can depend from various things, usually related to your router/firewall NAT/PAT (Virtual servers) settings. Troubleshooting that stuff is not very easy. You can refer to the Manual/Multiplayer page linked above... there are various sections that can give you some hints about what to try... I can suggest you to read that page carefully (it's a little boring due to being long, but I wrote there all I had to say about this stuff), and try following those tests (e.g. trying with PFPortChecker tool).

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Ingesecition
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 06:08:15 AM »

I still would prefer a Warsow server. Warsow is focused on both trickjumping and killing

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: