Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: windows 8.1 graphic issue  (Read 5340 times)
Bane

Cakes 5

« on: November 06, 2013, 04:44:07 PM »

Hey  guys I was just wondering if anyone since the windows 8.1 update has had weird issue with the games displaying. By weird issued I mean when I open OA I get these horizontal lines through the game and they just keep scrolling thought in full screen mod but it windows modes I don’t get these lines. I also only get these lines in OA and no where else. I checked my drivers and they are up to date, I tried uninstalling OA and then reinstalling it, but still nothing I pretty much posting her because I have no clue how to fix this and would like some advice please
Gig
In the year 3000

Cakes 45

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 03:40:54 AM »

I don't know... I haven't tried Windows 8.1 yet.
Have you tried setting the program for "compatibiility mode"?

In the thread about mouse problems with Windows 8.1 (http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=4853.0), Aozora linked a different version of SDL.dll file, that solved a side problem caused by the workaround for mouse problem. Maybe you may even try that dll, although I don't know if that may help with your problem or not.

I never want to be aggressive, offensive or ironic with my posts. If you find something offending in my posts, read them again searching for a different mood there. If you still see something bad with them, please ask me infos. I can be wrong at times, but I never want to upset anyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: