Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: GeM's InstantGib CTF! banned me permanent....  (Read 30047 times)
*Ruthless*
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2014, 03:58:01 PM »

Pulpo should Actually learn to play as part of a Team after all it is CTF

No its actually Instantgib CTF,its pointing, and clicking, but I see what you're saying.

and also put his Toys back in his Pram, he was Banned BECAUSE others were Complaining about him, its done, over NOW Please get over it, you're playing in our Server sheesh if you were my Son I'd lock you in your Room, take all your Toys away Evil

First of all, we aren't your kids. This game is full of adults/teenagers, and sometimes some kids that are immature get in. Okay, everyone knows you GeM, you do like to go "Power Mad" sometimes, I can't say you do NOW, but I know in the past, you cannot deny that you have. I'm concerned if you know how to ban appropriately. Just because they complained doesn't mean, it's true. Okay he's not banned now, but what you explained, he should have been spoken to about the allegations.

Regarding *Ruthless* I can't Comment on his post as I don't know his Name in the Game however if he had Complained to us Directly I.E through our E-mail GeMsOAInstantCTF@gmail.com we could have discussed the matter further but like most he'd rather go in a Forum and Complain

Understand I'm not complaining, because I literally haven't visited your server in about 1-2 years. But trust me miss GeM, I do know you very, very well. Too well I must say. But thats not the point, I do understand you have an email account setup for people to write to you and your husband. I don't believe bans without reason should have to be appealed. You must understand why Pulpopaul feels how he does. He had no warning (like many) about what exactly he did wrong.

I know that Admins whether they run the Server or not aren't mean't to be Popular I don't have Favourites everyone is treated Equally, even my Husband would be kicked for the same Behaviour, if people connect to play they will be free to do so, but if they connect just to Disrupt the Game for EVERYONE they have no place in any Server, just my Opinion, I'm not new at being an Admin/Server Operator most people who play in the Server haven't Complained that I'm "Power Mad" if they behave they are left to play, simple Tongue

You also don't have to be a "Jerk" to the users of your server. Not saying you're a "Jerk" because you probably are much nicer than I last met you. I remember you first came to OpenArena, and mentioned you ran a few Quake 3 servers. I've heard about you from Quake 3 players as well, because they as well feel the same about some of the talk about you. Although there are many weirdos in OpenArena, it has no comparison to what Quake 3 players are like. You don't need to be a harsh admin here in OpenArena. I don't want to tell you how to run your server, because you have all right. Just take consideration, please GeM, because nobody likes being watched 24/7 at a server they came to have fun at.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 04:09:20 PM by *Ruthless* » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: