Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: user "Pegasus!!" spamming ciggaweed server  (Read 6975 times)
neutrino78x
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: January 07, 2016, 09:00:22 PM »

On the ciggaweed server, there was a user called "Pegasus!!" who apparently has an issue with the original user "Pegasus!". The !! one was flooding the server chat messages, saying things like "delete him now or it will be longer next time" over and over. And also "friend zone! I am the one who [expletive]s this server!".

If you're out there, Morpheus, can you look into it?
EvilDrBrain
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 10:48:49 PM »

Hi Neutrino, good to hear from you.

I believe this matter was resolved in game shortly after this post was made; however, a little explanation might be helpful.

I happened to be lurking around while this was going on and can say that the "Pegasus!!" who was doing the spamming is a long-time Ciggaweed player and was indeed the original user of that name. Peg is somewhat of a phenomenon and one of the server's (many) personalities. Generally he stays quiet, but when someone steals his name (as was the case tonight), he tends to react rather effusively.

But Ciggaweed being Ciggaweed, other players get a kick out of it, so they do it anyway.

If it happens again, or if anyone else is causing havoc, or if you just wanna chat, feel free to drop by #nin-clan on quakenet. There are several OA players there and a couple Cigga admins who are usually around.   

And again, thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: And uhh...what did I do to receive a negative cake again?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:31:04 PM by EvilDrBrain » Logged

Here to chew bubblegum and nuke base.
EvilDrBrain
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 05:18:25 PM »

...what did I do to receive a negative cake again?

...Anyone? :/

Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 08:39:09 PM »

Restored the cake. Maybe that Pegasus may be lurking in these forums?

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
EvilDrBrain
Nub

Cakes 1

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 08:14:04 PM »

Thanks!

And maybe so Shocked

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: