Print  
Author Topic: Okay  (Read 15936 times)
pio
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: February 24, 2007, 03:33:51 PM »

Hey Open arena players,
A while back i posted about he clan counterforce and is basically finished,
I hope that you will look at our site leave comments or either good or bad, and wouldnt mind some feed back.
As I mentioned last year we play Open arena and Urban terror (running it though OA) and host our own private sever on Urban terror. Any questions pm or drop us a note on our site.

Cheers CF|Pio +Counterforce clan

Main site
www.counterforce.clans.net Updated infomation will be put up by next week

Forum
www.counterforce.iforumer.com

Oh yeah our tag has changed to CF|

You are all indviduals
meshomorph
Nub

Cakes -1

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 06:47:58 PM »

how'r'ya pio,

nice website. the only suggestion i might make would be to add a link to the homepage at the top of the screen next to faq, search etc. i was flicking through the options and when i wanted to go back to the homepage i had to edit the url in the address bar.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 06:50:05 PM by meshomorph » Logged
pio
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 12:45:12 PM »

Cheers for the tip i will get onto that.

You are all indviduals
meshomorph
Nub

Cakes -1

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 02:49:06 PM »

hello again pio,
i've got a question you might be able to help me with. i've run urban terror on openarena and it works pretty well, but when i try and connect to any online servers nothing shows up on the server list. any advice on this?
thanks.
meshomorph
Nub

Cakes -1

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 03:01:04 PM »

hi pio, more feedback.
the register link at the top of the screen works ok, but in the box on the right hand side, just below "i forgot my password" is a bit of text that says "Register new account" which doesn't do anything. might be worth removing that. also, underneath links there is a link to iforumer.com, but the image for the link is missing. apart from that the website looks pretty polished.

pio
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 06:15:50 AM »

Ok the problem with urban terror, is that is not compatible with the q3 version

At the mo we host our own private games and play in a group about 5 of us at the moment, and play bomb, death match ect. There is a standalone game coming out for urban terror which will free and will have all the severs on. But if you like you can play with us when we play. I did read somwhere in this fourm that someone was offering to put up a permant sever for mods but for that to be a success it would need to be advitised more, but the game well worth playing. Hope that answered your question, thank for the feed back, problem being Ifourmer skin may upload the orginal and should fit better together.

Cheers Pio  

« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 02:28:32 PM by pio » Logged

You are all indviduals
Kalmalid
THIS ONE POST HERE SHOULD DO IT.

Cakes 0

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 11:55:39 AM »

Hey yo'all ows it goin?
Am new to this forum but am hoping to be a valued member anyway.
I am one of the techies behind the Counterforce clan.

Hope you enjoyed the site design I added quiet a bit to that ^^.

Anyway hope some of you will come and join our humble clan or just play against us on one of our
private servers.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 03:52:17 AM by Kalmalid » Logged

CF|Pishkin
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 05:52:59 AM »

As you may know counterforce is now recruiting, meshomorph you seem like a cool guy  :cool: so how would you like to join CF? if so then please could you sign up on the forum and post under recruitment. CF|Meshomorph yeah looks good  :cool: hope you decide to join. Greetz
pio
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 02:02:19 PM »

Is it just my pc or are the smiliys disabled. :S

So anyone play any mods, It would be good to know who plays what and when :S

You are all indviduals
pio
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 04:18:39 PM »

Guess not, anyone fancy putting up a team dm  sever phrehaps havent seen many about is a shame

You are all indviduals
atphalix
Nub

Cakes 2

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 06:36:27 PM »

Ok the problem with urban terror, is that is not compatible with the q3 version

At the mo we host our own private games and play in a group about 5 of us at the moment, and play bomb, death match ect. There is a standalone game coming out for urban terror which will free and will have all the severs on. But if you like you can play with us when we play. I did read somwhere in this fourm that someone was offering to put up a permant sever for mods but for that to be a success it would need to be advitised more, but the game well worth playing. Hope that answered your question, thank for the feed back, problem being Ifourmer skin may upload the orginal and should fit better together.

Cheers Pio   

the problem is that Urban Terror team didn't released the code and (don't plan to relaease it in the future as they say in their forum) the contents is not under gpl and cannot be modified :-(

pio
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 06:46:39 AM »

has been relesed now so not so long to wait Tongue

You are all indviduals
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: