Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi...  (Read 5959 times)
Keet
Half-Nub

Cakes 0

"Violent, stingy, schizophrenic..."

« on: December 05, 2006, 08:50:39 PM »

Funny, it took me more than three months to actually come up with a post.

Anyhow, so...yeah. Anyhow, I've been watching this project (and this community) for quite a long time, especially from my strange, er, need for free games (can't really by my own games yet, I'm only 14 XD). I've been interested in Open Arena for several months now, constantly waiting for a new release...drooling on my keyboard in the process...

I was especially excited when the 0.6.0 release came out. When I found out about it, I downloaded it immediately and then started to screw around with the game, fiddling with models and whatnot, taking out my anger by completely obliterating several billion beginner bots, testing mods out...things like that.

To conclude, I'm just going to say that I'll probably become yet another player to join into Open Arena multiplayer...you'll probably find me either on my own server when it's up (simply named "Keet's Server"), or on another sever, probably getting my butt kicked by someone like that Logan guy...fun...

Yeah. Fun.

So, I'll be watching you guys carefully. Time to go do my homework that I've procrastinated on for so long...yippee...

Pronouns are evil!

"Violent, stingy, schizophrenic... It sounds... like me!" ~~B.B. Hood

Logan

Cakes 2

I'm one of those Canadians you've heard about

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 04:04:24 PM »

Hehe. Thanks for the mention. :p

I was on your server the other day. Pretty decent ping. Cheesy

I'll keep an eye out for it.

*Logan*

Let Me Kill You In Open Arena--> Digichalk 0.8.5
Let Me Kill You In Quake Live--> Logan26