Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: My mappack, with almost all my stuff... and a sad note :/  (Read 31163 times)
NetMassimo
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2009, 10:19:38 AM »

Great job! I don't have much time to play but I wanted to add some maps to the standard set so I downloaded your pack and I really like it!

I enjoy using the nail gun so I really appreciated you putting it in your levels. Smiley

Ciao Smiley
Massimo
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2009, 03:43:59 PM »

I'll update the mappack after the 0.8.5 release.
In these two days I'll update it.

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
Neon_Knight
In the year 3000

Cakes 49

Trickster God.

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2009, 07:15:24 AM »

Updated the new version of the pack. 0.8.5 and 0.8.1 ready, but I suggest to upgrade to 0.8.5.

About the discontinued maps, in some of them I would be able to work again some time in the future (am_harv-sod and am_icyhell) but in others I've left them because others are continuing the work (oa_dm1v2) and because I thought I've messed up with them (dm4ishv2, oa_dm1v2, oa_dm5v2) and maybe would need a restart from scratch or from their source maps again.

"Detailed" is nice, but if it gets in the way of clarity, it ceases being a nice addition and becomes a problem. - TVT
Want to contribute? Read this.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: