Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: circuit pattern  (Read 7128 times)
nihilus
THIS ONE POST HERE SHOULD DO IT.

Cakes 0

« on: October 09, 2009, 01:14:01 AM »

hi! Thanks for the awesome resource replacements. I'm into CPM. so if the new CPM standalone game coming out involves open arena artwork, I may be contributing more. (I'm aware of the license problems..)

I'm working on some other large repeating patterns that I'll pass along if i ever get them done.

The original path segments are not in the xcf because I drew this by changing the layer offset periodically, to make sure I was filling in negative space evenly (so, moving cutting and merging all the paths would have been painful). So the nihilus-circuit-texture.xcf is the simplest 'source'.

The only original drop in texture replacement here so far is for metalfloor_wall_5bglowblu.jpg

I'm the sole author of the attached works and I release these under the GPL2.

This is just for reference for whoever cares, these are the id textures that have circuit artwork as a layer.

./base_wall:
metalfloor_wall_10.jpg
metalfloor_wall_11.jpg
metalfloor_wall_12.jpg
metalfloor_wall_14.jpg
metalfloor_wall_15.jpg
metalfloor_wall_15ow.tga
metalfloor_wall_3.jpg
metfloor_block_3.jpg

./sfx:
metalfloor_wall_14bglow2.jpg
metalfloor_wall_14b.jpg
metalfloor_wall_5bglowblu.jpg
metalfloor_wall_7b.jpg
metalfloor_wall_9bglow.jpg
metalfloor_wall_9b.jpg
Udi

Cakes 25

i do my own stunts

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 02:27:00 AM »

Thanks for the texture. You may want to consider drawing the circuits in a vector graphical software like Inkscape. With that it's much easier to modify the lines and with snapping to grid it's more easier to draw parallel lines. I can draw it on Sunday in the evening.

http://udionline.hu/en/projektek/openarena/
Todo list: 1. q3dm17 textures replacement (95% done)
Udi

Cakes 25

i do my own stunts

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 10:53:01 AM »

As promised here's the SVG file and the updated XCF attached. They will be released with a bigger pack, I've done another 3 texture with the circuit, so I'm just posting so you can use it in the meantime.

http://udionline.hu/en/projektek/openarena/
Todo list: 1. q3dm17 textures replacement (95% done)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: