Poll
Question: Who will win between the -X- clan and /V/alherus  (Voting closed: July 07, 2008, 10:50:27 AM)
/V/alherus - 4 (80%)
-X- Clan - 1 (20%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clan Match: /V/ vs -X-  (Read 11843 times)
HITMAN

Cakes 6

The doctor is in the house!

« on: June 30, 2008, 10:50:27 AM »

Battle of the CTF Clans.
5v5 matchup.

Here are the lineups:

-X- Clan
=======
Weapon
Prizzle
North
Princess
Klonopin

/V/alherus
=======
sns
<< ME >>
DrunkenMaster
regret
(5th player pending)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:13:39 AM by HITMAN » Logged

h!+m@n * d/hit/p + kozak6 / CloudStrife - (Orochi + {C}easar) = a whole buncha screenames
seven.one
banned sock puppet
Nub

Cakes 0

i am << ME >> i try to promote outdated buggy vers

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 07:23:50 AM »

Are you guys recording this match? it would be interesting to see it after all... Just like some q3 team matches...

my name is dumb outdated version
<< ME >>
i claim to be leilol and i think every forum is a public and free speech venue

Cakes -2

0Wn ME iF yOu Can!!!

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 07:37:04 AM »

Hi, pretty nice name.. Tongue

Im so sorry about this but, due to the "low-brain-function" No vid will be recorded, why? well cause -X-Princess (the leader of -X- team) decided to put a spec from her team ( -X- Packard; who is not gonna record anything nor taking screenshots, nor shit... ). I have no problems with that, the thing is, there is ONLY ONE spot for ONE spec, and /V/ team wanted to use that spot for a spec who would record that vid and edit it and then youtube it PROPERLY...
Well, I was asking about it to a very good and skilled friend ( xhicken ) to do that, but, since -X- Princess said "she may be a /V/ spy and screw -X- game tactics... Cause I dont know her and I dont trust... and btw I dont fucking care about a vid..!!!" no vid now...

ROFLMAO.....

Well, you know that was what she said... its her decition and I respect that, but IMO; its a 10 ppl choice, the 10 players should decide to record or NOT a vid of that match, and the 5 ppl from V (does NOT have a leader) decided to record it, It seems that -X- Princess doesnt want a vid, so shes the leader and that will be -X- team decition too...

SO, now, no specs allowed and no vid of the match.... YEP... sad, but yes...

Anyone feel free to post a reply, I want to hear all the suggestions and thoughts....

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:39:30 AM by << ME >> » Logged

"uh.. FREE SPEECH?? does it make any sense to you??
Deleting posts and locking topics is just the same as banning"
RAZ3R
Bigger member

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 10:57:53 AM »

So to keep things "fair" there is allowed to be 1 -X- spectator and no /V/ spectator? O.o

HITMAN

Cakes 6

The doctor is in the house!

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 11:59:09 AM »

well..how about having alma make a vid? we need at least a witness to confirm what actually went down...Otherwise, there will be just hear-say and speculation. Or at least, You both decide on who should make a vid or at least take screen shots. Dammit..this is history and it needs to be record no matter who wins or loses.

h!+m@n * d/hit/p + kozak6 / CloudStrife - (Orochi + {C}easar) = a whole buncha screenames
<< ME >>

Cakes -2

0Wn ME iF yOu Can!!!

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 02:02:26 PM »

So to keep things "fair" there is allowed to be 1 -X- spectator and no /V/ spectator? O.o

Yes RAZER, I dont care if there is one spec (maybe is a -X- member or a /V/ memebr, and actually xhicken is not from /V/ is just a good friend who knows how to make a GOOD vid) And of course you should notice the stupid attitude (IMO) from Princess when she said "she gives a shit about a vid"... o_O
But I repeat ONLY ONE...

well..how about having alma make a vid? we need at least a witness to confirm what actually went down...Otherwise, there will be just hear-say and speculation. Or at least, You both decide on who should make a vid or at least take screen shots. Dammit..this is history and it needs to be record no matter who wins or loses.

Actually thats what Im gonna discuss with Alma.
And of course everyone of us SHOULD take screen shots...

rashdawg
Half-Nub

Cakes 5

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 03:20:28 PM »

Um like why dont you have everyone in the game record a vid.  Then you could have lots of peoples POV's.  Thats just my opinion anyway.  Isnt there some way to save the dm.68 or whatever it is (been a while) to a format you could crop and edit?
/record /V/ vs -X- battle

TheWorstOAPlayer aka RashDawg
fufinha
stop making alt accounts and self-termination

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 09:07:45 PM »

This is just silly. Tell them I'm in a clan which has had 34 matches since oct, although I dont participate in them cos im poo. NoGhost is one of the best mods there is and they keep going, even surpassing many of the security and features on 1.32. This is a mod for version 1.16n from 10 years ago!  Nemesis mod, which is also a 1.16 mod and both of them co-exist on the same game. NoGhost doesnt have a client side file for 1.32, Nemesis just added more features from OSP.

g_noTourneyChat (default=0)            <--   Value to disable public chatting during tournaments.  When set to 1, tournament players will not be able to hear spectators speaking.

g_noPrivateChat (deault=0)            <--   Boolean to disable all private chats in the arena.  This will prevent players from whispering to each other in clan matches as well, and can prevent spectators from telling people where the other team's players are.

As far as I can remember you cant even follow specific ppl on noghost, on Nemesis you can.

Just record it yourself. At least that way you can take out any crappy moves and void kills Cheesy

Anyway it's too ridiculous to start making an issue of it. If they feel more comfortable that way then leave it be. She is just shy and now that you have started all this you will just make it worse, now she will be a nervous wreck wondering if people are watching her. Be nice, and have fun. Enjoy the match and good luck!
<< ME >>

Cakes -2

0Wn ME iF yOu Can!!!

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 09:51:41 PM »

Excelent post my dear friend..! thank you and I will. Cheesy

PS: you should try to keep this post-stlye, lets say...... FOREVER?!? Tongue

zuma
Lesser Nub

Cakes 5

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2008, 09:48:20 PM »

ahh OSP's /speclock =)
zuma
Lesser Nub

Cakes 5

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 02:35:53 PM »

why no demo -s?
Pages: [1]