Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for clan!  (Read 12610 times)
Gegga
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: July 08, 2008, 05:01:21 PM »

Hi. New on this forum, but been playing OA for about 2 months. I wish to be part of a clan for some more serious gaming Tongue

I live in Sweden, but can play on most servers and get <150 ping. Favorite wapons are: Shotgun (for close combat), railgun (distance), grenade launcher (reeeally close combat).

I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I'd say I have okay skills playing OA.

Need a player? Then let me know!

And of course, playing on latest version.
jessicaRA
Lesser Nub

Cakes 16

Wild pony spotted derping around oasago2.

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 09:30:26 AM »

i would like to be part of one doing ctf and tdm myself, i still cant do the 2xrj and rarely manage double grenade jumps tho so couldnt take part in the more serious games.
Fitacus
Lesser Nub

Cakes -3

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 09:59:42 AM »

Joing the RN| team community! http://rainbow.furver.se/index.php

"The things you own, they end up owning you."
Gegga
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 12:03:56 PM »

Joing the RN| team community! http://rainbow.furver.se/index.php

Nah, I'm not so much of a forum lurker as I am a player.
<< ME >>
i claim to be leilol and i think every forum is a public and free speech venue

Cakes -2

0Wn ME iF yOu Can!!!

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 01:40:40 PM »

And of course, playing on latest version.

Im so sorry..  Sad

"uh.. FREE SPEECH?? does it make any sense to you??
Deleting posts and locking topics is just the same as banning"
Gegga
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 07:09:00 PM »

Not playing on 0.7.7? Why?
fufinha
stop making alt accounts and self-termination

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 08:27:23 PM »

You wont find many clans on both versions.. unless you team up with some bots. Hopefull that will change.

Try playing on jjm2 map to practice weapons Cheesy It's lots of fun and will drive you f****g mad
<< ME >>
i claim to be leilol and i think every forum is a public and free speech venue

Cakes -2

0Wn ME iF yOu Can!!!

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 12:22:51 PM »

There are some teams playing on 0.7.1 in a server called Nemesis like:

/V/ = Valherus
-X-
[Jack]
[CBB]

Im not telling you why we use 0.7.1, but if u try it, u will notice a huge difference.
Hope to see ya there.

<< /V/ ME >>

"uh.. FREE SPEECH?? does it make any sense to you??
Deleting posts and locking topics is just the same as banning"
Gegga
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 04:30:31 PM »

Today I got a chance to join TKO. Thank you! But I will continue playing 0.7.7, so that screwed up.

Well, I'll continue to be on BB83.de or on some last man standing server on 0.7.7, care to join?
fufinha

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 10:23:34 PM »

I have taken all my OA servers off line and have plenty more disk space. If anyone wants to start or doesn't have a clan site I will offer free web space accounts with php, mysql nice management system. No ads, no crap, full access and use what software you want.

If  you don't have a domain I can provide a sub domain. If I decide that I cant afford to renew the contract I will give 2 months notice in advance. This offer only applies to OA clan sites, I maybe consider projects if it helps the community Cheesy
fufinha

Cakes 7

retired

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 11:25:35 PM »

I've also realised that I/we should be able to provide bookable servers for clan matches, and/or for clan practice and I'm sure I will get support from the RN team for that too. I still have a dynamic server launch where you can select config and mod. I can provide both  .de and .us server.

Now there can no longer be any excuses and although we may not be able to monitor matches, you can report any abuse and/or players who don't behave themselves. I'm sure it wont be a problem identifying anyone who attempts to use someone's name to try and stir things
zuma
Lesser Nub

Cakes 5

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 02:26:54 PM »

if some online competition is announced i think teams will train like crazy and servers will be needed (cant say for sure about my team TT)
Gegga
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2008, 04:58:46 PM »

I've also realised that I/we should be able to provide bookable servers for clan matches, and/or for clan practice and I'm sure I will get support from the RN team for that too. I still have a dynamic server launch where you can select config and mod. I can provide both  .de and .us server.

Now there can no longer be any excuses and although we may not be able to monitor matches, you can report any abuse and/or players who don't behave themselves. I'm sure it wont be a problem identifying anyone who attempts to use someone's name to try and stir things

That sounds great!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: