Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod idea- Starting a team?  (Read 7838 times)
pancho
Nub

Cakes 0

« on: August 04, 2008, 04:37:53 PM »

Hi, kinda new around this forums Smiley

Well id like to make a openarena mod based on the anime called  "GANTZ".
This is something i want to do for fun/learning, and im looking for people who want to contribute or be part of the team. ill post most specifics of the project when i get time to write them down properly.

thanks!
pancho
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 03:44:12 PM »

well basically the mod idea consist of 3 new weapons, some player models (male/female) and a enemy model, a new gametype, a diferent UI and thats about it for a alpha version. Im "sort" of a programmer , been messing with the code and learning some things, coded the weapons and some other things.

What i really could use some help with is models, speacially player models, so if someone wants a place to show his modeling ski11z this is how the player look like on the anime : http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f251/allergicto/anime/gantz4.jpg

Cacatoes
Banned for leasing own account
Posts a lot

Cakes 73

also banned for baiting another to violate rules

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 06:09:44 PM »

Just to say I'm not sure guys here are into mods, coz the main project already lacks artists. So if models have to be built, they would mainly be for OA.
That said, ressources created for your project could be integrated within the main branch too, or some people may like your idea.

Are you aware of licencing issues ?

Todo: Walk the cat.
pancho
Nub

Cakes 0

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 08:45:21 AM »

ok thanks for the heads up

and yeah all the code will be GPL. The player models and art,i hope so too because that depends on the author i guess
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: